“Food was alright”

Cuisines: American
Neighbourhood: Northeast Calgary
Neighbourhood: Northeast Calgary
Reviewed 5 December 2014

Service was great, Food was decent. Just the usual hooters food.
Would likely eat there again if in the area

Reviewed 4 January 2014

There should be a special room for noisy families. I couldn't enjouy my meal due to screaming children, & irresponsible parents. The food was average as was service.

Reviewed 23 April 2013

First, and probably last time in a Hooters. I have often walked by them, but never gone in. I tried this place in the afternoon, and it was, predictably almost deserted. One guy nursing a beer and chatting with the statuesque cashier; a couple of guys ogling a well-endowed waitress near the windows. I had the freakie brownie with a scoop of ice cream. Probably 2,000 calories. I did not need supper that day! For people (males, exclusively?) who like food full of fat, sugar, and salt, served by waitresses who smile excessively (until they get their tip), dressed in hot pants and skimpy t-shirts, this might be their cup of tea. Me? I'm glad I gave it a try, but, like zip-lining, I don't need to repeat the experience.

1  Thank Professional-Pilgrim
Reviewed 8 April 2013

I live in the states and even though the food is not amazing at Hooters the atmosphere makes up for it most of the time. NOT here. First of all, they had a male bartender.............. enough said, I shouldn't need to continue on. Bad food, unattractive women and male bartenders just made this place a dissapointment.

2  Thank John D
Reviewed 28 February 2012

We often enjoy going to Hooters when travelling on business. It is a different place and great location to watch a hockey game with a cold beer and chicken wings, quesadilla, etc... all this with nice, sexy and smiling waitresses dressed as we like :-)

Prices are a bit high for the food quality and most items on the menu are deep fried! Good beer though!

2  Thank Frick_inc