“Visit before it is gone (on 31 March 2015)”
Review of Hooters

Cuisines: American
Neighbourhood: Northeast Calgary
Neighbourhood: Northeast Calgary
Reviewed 23 March 2015

Stayed at a hotel opposite and walked over for some good wings. Great intelligent talented server! Pity BOTH Hooters restaurants are closing at end of March this year. The food is tasty and they have a huge selection of sauces for their wings, burgers, all was very enjoyable. Why is Hooters disappearing from Calgary? The site will become a car sales lot ...

Reviewed 9 March 2015

We went on a Tuesday, early evening. We were seated quickly, our server grabbed a high chair for our littlest and she was excellent with our older kids. Food was good, service was fast and our server made sure we were looked after.

1  Thank CathyJMO
Reviewed 5 December 2014

Service was great, Food was decent. Just the usual hooters food.
Would likely eat there again if in the area

Reviewed 4 January 2014

There should be a special room for noisy families. I couldn't enjouy my meal due to screaming children, & irresponsible parents. The food was average as was service.

Reviewed 23 April 2013

First, and probably last time in a Hooters. I have often walked by them, but never gone in. I tried this place in the afternoon, and it was, predictably almost deserted. One guy nursing a beer and chatting with the statuesque cashier; a couple of guys ogling a well-endowed waitress near the windows. I had the freakie brownie with a scoop of ice cream. Probably 2,000 calories. I did not need supper that day! For people (males, exclusively?) who like food full of fat, sugar, and salt, served by waitresses who smile excessively (until they get their tip), dressed in hot pants and skimpy t-shirts, this might be their cup of tea. Me? I'm glad I gave it a try, but, like zip-lining, I don't need to repeat the experience.

1  Thank Professional-Pilgrim