“Excellent Prime Rib”

Chop Steakhouse & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Chop Steakhouse & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #109 of 3,757 Restaurants in Calgary
Description: Chop Steakhouse and bar features steak & daily drink specials; a patio and lounge. Located next to the Sandman Signature Hotel Calgary and the International Airport.
Reviewed 8 December 2017

We were a group of 11, and in on a Saturday night, with a private area. Restaurant was responably busy when we arrived, but the showed us to our table quickly. We found the servers to be very pleasant, and helpful, but a bit on the slow side. Food was fantastic, and would definately recommend.

1  Thank agroom
Chop S, Manager at Chop Steakhouse & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2017

Hi agroom.
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. I am happy to hear you enjoyed your experience with us in our private dining room. We hope to see you again.

Reviewed 14 November 2017 via mobile

We took my husband's brother and his fiancé out for their engagement dinner. The staff were amazing and very accommodating. The GM even came over to offer his congratulations and sent over Champagne. We all had steaks which were incredibly good. The decor is modern and interesting and the ambiance was perfect.

Hi followyouarrow85,
Thank you for taking the time and sharing your feedback with us. I am happy to hear you and your family enjoyed this very special occasion with us. We wish your brother in law and his fiance all the best.

Reviewed 11 November 2017

I had a business meeting and we all very pleased with our meals. The service was polite, prompt and professional. The ambiance was suitable for conversation (no loud music making it a challenge for a meeting). I had the soup of the day and the prime rib open sandwich. The mushroom/steak soup was very good and the prime rib sandwich was wonderful. I am glad that we had our lunch at this restaurant.

1  Thank wbsAlberta

Hi wbsAlberta,
Thank you for the rating and taking the time to share you experience with us. I am happy to hear you enjoyed your work lunch meeting with us. We hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 10 November 2017

We were staying at a hotel close by and just fancied a steak, so headed to The Chop. Ordered the escargo to start, delicious, then steaks which were cooked to perfection with vegetables cooked just right. Shout out to Zoe, a fellow Scouser and our waitress, she made our night! Will definitely eat here again!
Note: it will not let me leave ratings for service, food and value, they were all excellent.

Chop S, General Manager at Chop Steakhouse & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2017

Hi sunseeker087,
Thank you for the rating and taking the time and sharing your feedback with us. I am happy you enjoyed your experience. I will be sure to share your feedback with Zoe! We hope to see you again.

Reviewed 6 November 2017

Had this a few weeks ago when I was there with coworkers .. FANTASTIC taste and ambiance !! Friends had chicken, they also said it was fantastic.

HI g01d10X,
Thank you for the rating and taking the time and sharing your feedback with us. The prime rib is my favorite, I am glad you enjoyed it. We hope to see you again.