“Customize Delicious Pizza”
Review of Blaze Pizza

Blaze Pizza
Ranked #59 of 2,616 Restaurants in Edmonton
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Fresh Pizza made to order right in front of you. This is our first time at Blaze Pizza and it was fantastic. Homemade pizza dough with any extra toppings with no additional cost. Affordable fresh pizza. The staff was very friendly and efficient with moving the line up.

Reviewed 30 May 2018

I like the subway style of making your pizza. Dough is a little off tho. Find it too yeasty

Fast service and fair price.

Reviewed 19 May 2018 via mobile

We quickly stopped here because my diabetic father needed a bite, and fast! It was honestly quite delicious. We got the traditional cheese pizza and a marinara option. While I don't usually love thin crust wood fired pizza - am a Royal Pizza fan myself - the food was surprisingly good and fast to boot! Dad got his sugar up and me and my brother joined in. Will definitely eat here again.

Reviewed 19 May 2018 via mobile

I am in SHOCK at the cost of 2 pizzas that had about 5 pieces of cheese on it. 67$ for 2 pizzas 2 side salads and drinks. And the pizzas were stuff any dummy could make at home. People just want to be trendy but this place sucks

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

It’s kind of like the “Subway” of pizza places! It’s quick and easy! The signature pizzas are delish and I’m sure a create your own is perfect too.
The staff are so friendly and polite!