All reviews great location earth cafe earl's restaurant hospital stay jubilee auditorium walking distance separate bedroom medical reasons small kitchen minute walk great place to stay home away from home front desk staff three nights sitting area recommend this hotel whyte avenue
Reviewed 9 August 2016

Stayed at Tower Suites while I attended a conference at the University of Alberta. The location was perfect to walk to the venue as well as Whyte Street, where there are many restaurants. The Good Earth Cafe had good coffee and breakfast items. You can charge purchases to your room, which is convenient.

Room was very clean and quiet, with a comfortable bed. But the pillows were hard. A choice to have a feather pillow would be appreciated. A colleague of mine staying in the Suites said the same thing. I had a suite with a small kitchen, sans the dishwasher.

I parked the rental car in the garage and walked the whole time. Parking was $16/day. Was not happy that I was charged for a full day on the morning that I checked out at 8:30 AM. That is my reason for three stars. Otherwise, would have been four.

Date of stay: August 2016
Review collected in partnership with Coast Hotels
Michelle P, Front Office Manager at Campus Tower Suite Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2016

Thank you for your feedback. We are so glad your overall stay was a positive experience. We pride ourselves on our spacious suites, excellent service and ideal location with easy access to the University area. I am sorry to hear you had some issues during the stay. I just wanted to inform you that we have a feather pillow available upon request for future visits. Please be aware that we have a number of packages that do include parking. We hope you give us the chance to change your opinion during a future stay!

Reviewed 2 August 2016

As part of a hospital rotation at UofA, I decided to stay here for its proximity to the hospital and its excellent ratings from previous reviewers. This was likely the best hotel I've been to in a long time - from a facilities perspective, it has a well-equipped gym with newer equipment and a great coffee shop & restaurant thru the lobby, as well as a laundry facility on site. The rooms themselves were also top notch - a kitchen with a new glass stovetop and pots and pans so that I was able to make real meals while there (Sobey's down the street - only suggestion I would make is to have spaghetti strainers available), a large living room space and separate bedroom with 2 x air conditioners and comfortable bedding. But it was really the staff that shone through - a very helpful and knowledgeable front desk staff, and cleaning service where if I forgot to clean a bowl the night before they would do so during the day. Overall, this made a really comfortable home base to explore Edmonton, close to the University LRT line as well to see sites further away. I couldn't be happier with my decision!

Room tip: Premium Suite with Full Kitchenette - well worth it!
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Michelle P, Front Office Manager at Campus Tower Suite Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2016

Thank you for your feedback. We are so glad your overall stay was a positive experience. We pride ourselves on our spacious suites, excellent service and ideal location with easy access to the University area, as well as being close to main transit stations, allowing our guests the ease of reaching any part of the city. Your comments will definitely be passed on. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay, and we hope to see you on your next trip!

Reviewed 1 August 2016 via mobile

This is our third time staying in this hotel and it never let us down yet, and I hope not ever!! Receptionists welcomes you with a very comforting smile and it feels you are not checking in a hotel. It felt like you are going back home. Checking in was a bliss, we were allowed to check in early, our room was clean and bed was comfortable. We had a great view of the city and I love the fresh apples at the front desk. The only complaint I had was the noise above us, it sounded like there was a huge giant above us because there was so much heavy feet. Other than that, we still enjoyed our stay and we will surely stay here again in the future.

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Michelle P, Front Office Manager at Campus Tower Suite Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2016

Thank you for your kind review. We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We pride ourselves on our live like home experience are so glad that you felt it from the second you entered the building. As you mentioned above out suites offer fantastic views of the city and are always kept clean by our amazing housekeeping staff. We are sorry to hear about the noise above your suite, next time let us know and we can make sure to get to the root of the problem. Thanks again for the fantastic review and we can't wait to welcome you back on your next visit to Edmonton.

Reviewed 28 July 2016

The hotel is very neat and the location is excellent. Noise is not an issue at all even though it's centrally located at the U of A. The staff are most pleasant and accommodating. Parking is reasonable and there are many good restaurants in the area within walking distance. Roomy suites and good views.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Coast Hotels
Michelle P, Front Office Manager at Campus Tower Suite Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2016

Thanks for your recent review with us. We are glad to hear that your stay was a pleasant one. We pride ourselves on our excellent customer service as well as our clean spacious suites. We are glad you enjoyed both of these aspects while staying with us. As you mentioned above we are located right on U of A Campus with many restaurants and cafe's in the area for whatever you may be in the mood for. We appreciate you staying with us and look forward to welcoming you back on a future visit. Thanks again.

Reviewed 27 July 2016

This is the second time I stay at Campus Tower Hotel. We are a family of 4, including two young children and our suite was big, clean. We have no complains and enjoyed our stay in every aspect. It is located at University of Alberta North Campus so if you are a visitor to the university this is the place to stay.

Room tip: I stayed in some of the large rooms as we are a family of 4. I do not know about the other options.
Review collected in partnership with Coast Hotels

Thanks for your recent stay with us at Campus Tower. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us. As you highlighted are suites are spacious and well suited for families who travel together. We look forward to your return visit and welcoming you back to Edmonton. Thanks again for your review.