All reviewsaurora loungefront deskgateway blvdawesome servicecoffee makerguest roomsunderground parkingup to datebreakfast buffet isrenovated rooma great staynice roomwould stay here againstaying at this hotelwould highly recommend this hotelbusiness tripking bed
Reviewed 2 July 2017

I stayed at the Delta for 1 night on June 30. The hotel is what you would expect for $135/night. Clean rooms and two queen sized beds. The hotel is showing its age a bit but is still comfortable. My room was on a low floor and facing the freeway. The traffic on the freeway was noisy so I asked for a different room. The staff was extremely helpful in getting me a room facing the back of the hotel and it was cooler as well. I would recommend the hotel if you are going to be in the south of the city, but ask for a quiet room on one of the higher floors.

Room Tip: high floor, face away from the main roads
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Joy I, Night Manager at Delta Hotels by Marriott Edmonton South Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at the Delta Edmonton South Hotel & Conference Centre with us.

Every process put in place is aimed at providing you with an unforgettable hotel experience and one of our key priorities is to provide the highest level of friendly and courteous service. It was a pleasure for having you as our guest and I am glad to learn that the team is consistently providing such outstanding service. As our valued guest, your feedback will be shared with the team to continue to inspire and motivate them to deliver exceptional customer service.

We hope to serve you again whenever your travels bring you back to Edmonton!

Reviewed 2 July 2017

Spacious rooms, very comfortable beds, but make sure you bring your own pillows if you can. Worst bed pillows ever, but Walmart is just a couple blocks away so i bought a new one.
Other than that the staff were the nicest people I have ever met in a hotel. Their food was fantastic. The hotel looks like it could use a little sprucing up, but there were signs posted indicting they were doing renovations and thank you for your patience. This will definitely be our new 'go to' hotel when we come to Edmonton.

Room Tip: CP RAIL Train station is on east side of hotel across Calgary Train North.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. With a mission to provide superior customer service, we take great pride in serving your needs and are delighted to hear that we have met your expectations despite of the missed opportunities to make it even better. As a valued guest, your feedback will be shared with the team to continue to inspire and motivate them to deliver exceptional customer service.

Thank you for staying at the Delta Edmonton South Hotel & Conference Centre and we hope you choose to stay with us again whenever your travel needs bring you back to Edmonton.

Reviewed 27 June 2017

Spent 3 nights at this property while on a business trip. Staff is so friendly and attentive. Breakfasts were fantastic and I had a great late night dinner in the lounge on the day of my arrival. Ordered room service one evening as well, prompt and tasty. Gym had all the basics covered for a decent workout.

Will definitely stay again!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Joy I, Night Manager at Delta Hotels by Marriott Edmonton South Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2017

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. With a mission to provide superior customer service, we take great pride in serving your needs and are delighted to hear that we have met your expectations. As a valued guest, your feedback will be shared with the team to continue to inspire and motivate them to deliver exceptional customer service.

Reviewed 15 June 2017

This hotel has the best location in Edmonton. The rooms are spacious and bright. Parking is not a problem at this hotel and staff definitely stand out. I was also very impressed with the tucked-in Starbucks Coffee shop with the state of art espresso brewing machine. The breakfast was excellent and the 4404 Restaurant has a nice ambience with a class. The cloth napkins and the cutlery was what you would expect from a Marriott chain hotel. Overall my stay was very comfortable, I rate this hotel as 10/10 for business and family travelers.

Room Tip: Higher floors have great city views on all sides. All rooms are bright with full length windows on one side.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Joy I, Night Manager at Delta Hotels by Marriott Edmonton South Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2017

Reviewed 10 June 2017

It is a hotel which includes all the items that you should expect. Fully recommended for a business stay which was my case when I went some time ago. It has a big areas for conferences and its location is very convenient.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
Laksh S, Night Audit Supervisor at Delta Hotels by Marriott Edmonton South Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2017

Thank you for sharing your experience at the Delta Edmonton South Hotel & Conference Centre.