“Can't worry about your cholesterol or salt intake.”

Pampa Brazilian Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Pampa Brazilian Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #40 of 2,615 Restaurants in Edmonton
Price range: US$11 - US$38
Cuisines: Brazilian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 99 Avenue
Transit: Edmonton LRT (Light Rail Transit) station Grandin is a half-block south of PAMPA.
Description: Pampa Brazilian Steakhouse is where the service is led by you. Indulge as you wish on an endless spread of hot and cold accompaniments to the perfectly prepared meats fresh from our lump charcoal burning grills. Discs at each place setting are double sided. Flip the disc to green when our Gauchos may serve you a rotating array of meats, carved table side. Flip the disc to red to indicate a break from service, or when you wish to end your meal.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

If you're a vegetarian, stay away. If you like meat, this is your place. We've been to both Edmonton locations, and prefer the southside location. Just had a better experience with both the food and the service. Decent salad bar, but you're there for the meat. And because it's not the least expensive place in town, you're going to eat lots of it, if you're trying to get your monies worth. A small tip, if you want to save a few dollars, is that you can buy Pampa gift cards at Costco ($80 for $100 worth...). I'd recommend Pampa's for 2 to 3 couples, so you can socialize, and not fill up too fast. I find Pampa's requires pacing. Didn't have grilled pineapple last time we were there, which was a bit disappointing, as it's one of our favourite ways to finish our meal there.

Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

Steak at it’s best in Edmonton. Both chicken and beef are awesome. The salad bar is always unlimited buffet style which is in fact more than just a salad bar. It has rice, soups, lentils, eggs, cheese etc. and sometimes lasagna. The full rodeo meal which is unlimited beef and chicken (and pork as well for those who eat pork) is a super deal at $25 during lunch. However chicken or beef only selection is sufficient for a complete and satisfying lunch as the salad bar comes with it. Only going for the minimum, which is the salad bar option, is the best in terms of price/ best value for money and healthy eating for approx $15. No parking. Enough tables to accommodate busy lunch hour customers. If free parking is important, then they have a branch on the south side near Ellerslie Rd and Parsons Road intersection.

Reviewed 28 May 2018

I've eaten here 3x and if you're a carnivore you've got to treat yourself to a night of all the meat you can eat. Oh yes, there's a salad bar too.

The concept is pretty simple. You have a token that has a Green side and a Red side. Green means bring me the meats (14 different meats to choose from), Red means I'm taking a break or I'm done. Seriously though, you need to pace yourself. This isn't intended for a quick meal, you stay until you can't possibly stuff another morsel.

At the end of it all, enjoy their signature after dinner liqueur which does aid the digestion of all that meat, plus the delivery is a spectacle.

As for price, it's become more reasonable than my first experience so they've obviously adjusted their pricing. It's not cheap but hey this is ALL YOU CAN EAT MEAT.

Stay a while, rest, eat some more. You won't go home hungry guaranteed.

Oh and there is free underground parking, entrance at rear of building.

Reviewed 22 May 2018

We recently had out of town guests and as it was Dining Week we ventured out for lunch at Pampa Brazilian Steakhouse. None of us had been there and we were delighted to give it a try. The service was excellent. We were quickly seated and our waiter took his time to explain how it works. Drinks ordered we got in line to enjoy the wide selection of salad bar items including hot soups. Once back at the table we switched our tabs to green. Soon the selection of three meats (only three for lunch and the dining week special pricing) arrived. Chicken legs, parmesan pork tenderloin and sausage. Loved it all so much so that we are planning a return trip for dinner. Too full for dessert we waddled out and we all agreed that it was memorable meal.

Reviewed 17 May 2018

I had made reservations for 6:30pm tomorrow evening. The restaurant called today to confirm the reservation and I confirmed that indeed we would be there. The staff member who called then informed me we would have to leave by 8:30pm. I asked her to repeat that as I was not sure I understood. She reiterated that we would have to vacate our table after the 2-hour limit. While 2-hours would have likely been fine for us, I nevertheless asked why she was telling me this, to wit she replied "we have many other customers who will be waiting for the table". I have never experienced anything like this so I after the call ended I promptly re-booked at another restaurant.