“Best pizza in Edmonton - by far!”

Capital Pizza and Steak House - Belle Rive
Ranked #380 of 2,530 Restaurants in Edmonton
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed 8 April 2016

Best pizza in Edmonton - great amount of toppings, good service and tangy sauce. Ordered for a group in advance for takeout and the 10 pizzas were ready on time and a great extended family meal. I have visited this location a few times over the years and recently returned as the Dickensfield location has gone down hill since the new owners. So glad the Capital Pizza legacy has continued with Belle Rive. Absolutely above all other pizza places for pick-up in the city!

Reviewed 16 March 2016

We have been going to this rstaurnt (Capital pizza and stealhouse now for at least 13 yearsè
the food is always excelllent and the owner (fred) should be and, am sure,of his staff
in all our tims we have been going there we never and I mean nevrhad a bad experience .it was always excellent

Reviewed 6 March 2016

Tried this pizza place after being recommend from someone at my work and it did not disappoint. If you like thicker crust pizza’s as oppose to all the thin crust places you will love this place. The pizzas were probably one of the best I have had in Edmonton. Tasted a bit greasy which was awesome! On Tuesday they have a special were you order 1 pizza and get the 2nd half price so we ended up getting 2 pizzas and bringing back the leftovers. They use a good amount of ingredients and they defiantly don’t skip on the cheese. Their tomato sauce was also quite good but there wasn’t enough of it! Next time I’ll ask for extra sauce. The one thing I would say was that the service was a bit slow. My drink did not ever get re-filled and to be fair the waitress was by herself so it didn’t upset us too much. It also took a really long time for us to get the bill since 3 tables came in right around the time we asked for the bill so being by herself she did her best.

The one other thing which I can find people finding annoying is that the phone for the restaurant rang really loud everywhere. I don’t know if it’s linked with the stereo system but it was definitely distracting when you’re trying to have a conversation. I would hate to be there on Friday’s when pizza is popular cause I can see the phone ringing none stop!

Despite those 2 things we will defiantly go back since the pizza was awesome

Reviewed 1 November 2015 via mobile

Absolutely amazing food!! Highly recommended! Any kind of food was excellent! Would absolutely come back!

Reviewed 15 June 2015

Called ahead and ordered a baked seafood pasta & the super pasta for my better half, while waiting enjoyed a nice glass of red wine. The timing was perfect, took the pasta home and we enjoyed it immensely. We have been patronizing Belle Rive Capital for years and they are the real deal as advertised. Voted The Best Pizza in Alberta, you really can not go wrong with anything on the menu. They are one of the few places you can visit that will serve a top quality steak dinner with the Triple A beef cooked the way you like it, the first time.