“Great service”

Cuisines: Pizza
Neighbourhood: Summerlea
Neighbourhood: Summerlea
Reviewed 13 July 2017

This location is a step above other Boston Pizza's across the city because of the service. We usually get take out and our order is always on time and correct. The steak sandwich and many of the pizza's are their best items.

Garry_BP, Guest Services at Boston Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

We are really glad to hear you liked it, Canadianswhotravel16!

Reviewed 6 June 2017 via mobile

Stopped in for a late dinner, and it was surprisingly delightful! We ordered a Mediterranean Salad and a Boston Royal Pizza, both were freshly made and SO tasty! The frosted beer glass and beer were super cold, too! The best part of our experience was Allison, our server. It's always so nice to have service with a smile! She made our dining experience even more delightful! Excellent food and excellent service, definitely recommend this restaurant!

Garry_BP, Guest Services at Boston Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2017

Thanks for the great review, Dora! We're glad you had such a nice time!

Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

I ordered the steak and chips which came with fresh vegetables. My wife ordered a half rack of back ribs and our granddaughter a personal pizza followed by cheesecake. Everything was great.

Garry_BP, Guest Services at Boston Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2017

Thanks for the great review, Tojo147! We're glad you had a nice time celebrating! :)

Reviewed 11 April 2017

We stopped here for a family dinner. I had the salmon and it was really good. The spice they put on it was very tasty. Everyone else enjoyed their meals from the ribs to the spinach salad to the lasagne. Service was great and we will definitely be back.

Reviewed 31 March 2017

I went to BP's and sat down to watch the hockey game. It was my main purpose of going there. Oilers and some BP's food.

When sitting down I waited a good 20 minutes before I was greeted, given a menu, and asked if I wanted anything to drink. After this inconvenience, the rest of the night was relaxing, fun, and some great food.

The place in all honesty was not super busy (I was in the sports lounge too for a hometown hockey game). Why I had to wait so long to be greeted and served was so unprofessional, and shows as a customer I was not appreciated.