“Don't miss giving this place a try !”
Review of Chandler's Restaurant - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Chandler's Restaurant
Reviewed 5 April 2014

EVERYTHING WAS GREAT !
Can't believe there was nothing to complain about. Started with the seafood chowder. Delicious.
Then I had the salmon & seafood special, while she had the curry chicken. Also had the house red wine, as well as the creme caramel for dessert.
We were seated in a small room set up for intimate dining for two. The restaurant has front main seating as well as several rooms set up for different party sizes.
The service was good, the prices were reasonable, and everything was cooked to perfection.
I would definitely return anytime.

Reviewed 15 March 2014

I found Chandler's by chance and decided to stop for lunch. I had the soup of the day and a curry. Both were excellent. Super friendly staff and service. Good carrot cake!

Reviewed 6 December 2013

We visit this cozy restaurant at least once a year.
With a group of lady friends we get together & request a private room
on the second floor. This way we have privacy and we can visit without interruptions.
They offer a nice menu, and the service is very good.
Nicely decorated in an old fashion country style. On the walls we see heritage pictures
that create a special atmosphere and a sense of being at somebody’s home.
It seems to be a favourite for ladies groups, since every time we go there, the place is quite busy.
In general the food is very tasty, but, a bit too salty, today, for health reasons many
people are looking for low sodium dishes, I hope they correct this important issue.
It would make it much more attractive.
There is plenty of free parking space available, also, this makes a big difference.

Reviewed 6 October 2009

When we got there, my mother and I had different opinions of the decor. It is a bit old fashioned for me, but for older people (lol sorry Mom) it is nice and cozy. Very lacy, floral with cute nicknacks everywhere. The service was very good. My mother had a greek salad to start, and loved it. The vegetables were very fresh and the dressing was delicious. I had a baked onion soup, which had plenty of cheese, croutons and onions. Soooo delicious. We both had the Seafood Medley for dinner. The seafood was cooked perfectly and the sauce was very flavorful. For dessert we both had the Moccacinno cake which was absolutely amazing. They have cute little touches, like a tea cozy for each teapot the put on your table and little doilies everywhere. A great place to take your mom, grandma, aunt, etc... :-)

3  Thank butterflygrrl
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Edmonton, Canada
Reviewed 25 January 2009

Not as nice as nellies but good

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook