“Excellent Pizza!”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 26 February 2016

This is so far one of my favorite pizza places in Edmonton. The service and food quality was very high and we thoroughly enjoyed our pizza. I know that it wouldn’t be New York style pizza if it had it but for my personal taste I wish they had thicker crusts. Will definitely be back and I would highly recommend!

Reviewed 25 February 2016

Came here with our Veteran Motorcycle Club. It was extremely busy but the service wasn't slow! My wife and I travel to her family every year and enjoy authentic Italian Pizza, so it is a challenge to find similar pizza here in Canada. That said, I was impressed with the pizza. Of course North Americans have to have everything on a pizza with loads of cheese and sauce, but these pizzas were very tasty and the crust was fantastic. Return visits will be a must!

Reviewed 15 February 2016

We arrive on a Saturday night at about 6:15 Pm without a reservation. I hindsight not a smart idea. We were told it would be a 40 minute wait. We agreed. They actually seated us within 20 minutes. Awsome. The service is very good The pizza, is the real Italian - New York style pizza. We were delighted. Food came quickly. We will definitely go back and try some of their pasta dishes

Reviewed 2 February 2016 via mobile

This is the greatest pizza ever. The pasta is awesome as well and they have no problem catering to your needs (ie: garlic intolerance).

Reviewed 11 January 2016 via mobile

We had the New York thin crust pizza with Italian sausage and mushrooms. It was done to perfection, and the restaurant had an intimate atmosphere that made this establishment a place to repeat! We recommend that you reserve since it is a busy place for dinner.