“Love the Pizza and Donairs!!!”

Roma Pizza & Donair
Ranked #578 of 2,623 Restaurants in Edmonton
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 9 May 2015

The Donairs are amazing and pizza is top notch! The service here is always exceptional. I am always remembered and feel very welcomed here. Keep up the great work!!!

Reviewed 5 April 2015

I just had one of their donairs, and being an east coaster, I consider myself to be picky. The meat is good. Little less spicy than I'd like, sauce is decent and you can select your ingredients. This is a place I would defiantly order a donair a second time while I am in Edmonton.

Reviewed 16 October 2014

Let me start by saying I consider myself somewhat of a pizza connoisseur, I have been to many of the pizza establishments in Edmonton.

This restaurant is a family owned pizza and donair shop (there are a few benches to sit down and eat with friends/family) that focuses on the key factors for making a great pizza. The ingredients are fresh, the dough is home made, and the sauce has a nice flavour, reminiscent of the sauce used on the east coast.

I just learned of this place last month and I am ready to put it in my top 3 for pizza in the city. Definitely worth a visit if you like pizza.