“Great Little West End Spot!”
Review of Piccolino Bistro - CLOSED

Piccolino Bistro
Price range: US$10 - US$19
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 2 March 2017

Ate lunch here a couple of times in the past few weeks and both times were impressed with everything. Some pasta dishes, some salad, some pizza and everything has been quite tasty, fresh and well prepared. Prices, as noted earlier, are a little on the high side, but the portion sizes are crazy big. Way too much for a lunch dish, but oh so good!

Best part about this place is the service, friendly and sincere without being over the top, but you really fell welcome at this place. Like an old friend and it certainly sets it apart from the typical big box type restaurants that are so numerous these days.

Have yet to be disappointed with anything and will certainly be back! Good job Piccolino!!

Reviewed 22 February 2017

My first visit to Piccolino's was definitely good enough to make me recommend it to others and want to go back again. I had seafood linguini with rose sauce while my SO had the capelini with peppers and shrimp in creamy garlic sauce. We shared with each other and were both impressed with the dishes. we also had calamari for an appie which was pretty good - nowhere near the best I've had, but nowhere near the worst either. Portions were huge - enough for a couple of lunches each!

Reviewed 15 February 2017 via mobile

Went there for the first time this weekend. Quaint little place. Service was friendly, quick. Food was amazing! Was leary about the price, most pasta & entree dishes at least $25, but the portions were huge!!!!! Got 2 good sized meals out of it. Would definitely go here again!

Reviewed 21 January 2017 via mobile

My husband and I absolutely love this place. When we walked in we were warmly greeted. The atmosphere is intimate and comfortable. My husband is from Croatia? and he said this was the first place he visited here that warm hospitality that he has missed from back home. The servers made it seem like your talking to an old friend. The food is phenomenal. Our favorite Italian place in the city. Definitely recommend!

Reviewed 20 January 2017 via mobile

Absolutely fantastic!!!!!!!!!
We had a wonderful dinner the food was second to none. The best lasagne ever!!
Service was above wow Sanny 110%!!
The boss Lino very sharp and made to feel like we were family !!
Definitely worth the drive for a fantastic night and a meal!!!!!
Thanks to all the staff!!!!

Travis Gorniak