“love Love Pizza”
Review of LovePizza

LovePizza
Ranked #201 of 2,527 Restaurants in Edmonton
Reviewed 1 February 2017

This pizza is wonderful. Luckily, I work within walking distance and each and every time the pizza is nothing but fantastically delicious. Highly recommend the Holy Shitake and don't forget the balsamic drizzle. They also have a great kids deal. But don't get the pepperoni for your littles because it's quite spicy!

Reviewed 31 January 2017

We've been here twice and enjoyed it both times. The thin crust pizza is made fresh to order. There are lots of options that feature local ingredients. You can also get vegetarian options if you want. The service is fast/casual and family friendly. We like the design/decor of the restaurant and the fact that they feature photos of Edmonton on the wall.

It's a pleasant place to hang out. Staff has been great both times we were there, and the wine is tasty too.

Reviewed 21 December 2016

A great little pizza place where you get to choose from some great gourmet selections, or build your own, all made right in front of you while you watch. Excellent selection of toppings including pesto chicken, thin sliced pineapple, feta cheese to name a few. Eat in or take out. Delicious thin crust with a whole wheat option. Great modern decor, friendly staff,quick service.

1  Thank F Rodney L
Reviewed 17 November 2016

LP has the right idea in terms of providing interesting variety in pizza for all diets, including gluten-free, but where they fall down is in value. For $16 and change I bought a GF pizza that feeds one hungry person with a little bit of arugula and about 1 1/2 slices of prosciutto ham on it, and so little cheese that, once it was cooked, I could no longer see the cheese. It tasted fine but I did not feel I got my money's worth. Plus, they wanted to charge me over $5 for a cider, in a restaurant where I go up to the til and carry the food to my table myself. Sorry LovePizza, but I recommend Famoso Pizza instead.

3  Thank Patsy539
Reviewed 28 October 2016 via mobile

Great concept. In the time it would have taken me to get a sub I had a delicious thin crust pizza, loaded with unique toppings, hot and crispy out of the oven. The decor is modern but casual. The plastic cutlery and the fact that you clear your own table reminds you that it is fast food but the great flavor won't. The servings are large and the cost is a little more than a burger and fries but well worth it. Will definitely be back.

1  Thank Bernard E