“Dinner Catered”

Guerino's Italian Kitchen
Ranked #68 of 210 Restaurants in Grande Prairie
Reviewed 4 October 2017

We recently had purchased a couple of the lasagna some meatballs, sauce and sausage. Wow was it tasty. We got married on a Friday and had guests from out of town for dinner on Saturday. We knew we wouldn't want to cook so we tried the restaurant out first a few weeks prior and we really happy with the meals. We had the lasagnas precooked so all we had to do was warm them up - our family and friends were just as happy with us and the next day we ate it again and everyone was happy to!! We will definitely be back! What a GREAT find!!

Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

Second time there, second time disappointed, literally the worst pasta I've ever had in my life.
I ordered spaghetti, got fettuccini.
Ordered meat sauce, got marinara, only got two meatballs. Got my order wrong. The noodles were all stuck together and hard, my girlfriend actually left her work to get more sauce and meatballs from subway for hers. And both meals were cold, and the noodles were swimming in water. I honestly don't know how someone could send out food like that. I took it back home and had to ad cheese and some jarred sauce I had, then put it in the oven, so I could attempt to eat it. I'll go back only to receive my free food, but then I'm gonna give it to some less fortunate people, maybe they'd be able to choke it down. All in all, I wouldn't feed this garbage to a stray dog. Brutal.

Reviewed 16 August 2016 via mobile

They offer a variety of delicious Italian pastas that are ready made and served immediately upon order. The carrot cake with cream cheese icing is to die for! Would definitely eat here again.

Reviewed 1 August 2016 via mobile

I love the bow tie pasta with peppers and chicken it's so good!!! Great service and quick and easy for limited work lunch!

Reviewed 2 June 2016

I have had two very good lunches from this establishment. One take out and dine in. Everything made fresh daily. Gluten free options. The only negative was the fact I couldn't enjoy a glass of wine with my meal.