“Fresh and tasty”
Review of Chopped Leaf

Chopped Leaf
Ranked #28 of 202 Restaurants in Grande Prairie
Reviewed 28 August 2017

I went there for a quick lunch during work and found the choices to be expansive. The flavours are very good but not overpowering.

Reviewed 10 May 2017

Nice place for soup & wraps. Freshly made. Just the right size servings for a light lunch. I would definitely eat there again.

Reviewed 16 March 2017 via mobile

My daughter & I went out shopping, & of course grabbed our favorite lunch. Chopped leaf. Jessica had a wrap, she made herself. I had a Bangkok salad with evil peanut sauce. Yum.

Reviewed 21 December 2016

Went for the first time a few weeks ago what a nice surpise. So so friendly.Really felt welcome that doesn't happen much in GP

Reviewed 19 December 2016 via mobile

The Chopped Leaf is my new fave. Love the food, especially the Godess dressing. Everytime I go in, I think I am going to step out of the box and try the Popeye Wrap but alas I just can't let go of the yumminess of the Whole Bowl #2 (-cucumbers).