“3 different pizzas all tasted the same”
Review of Pizza Hut

Pizza Hut
Ranked #129 of 202 Restaurants in Grande Prairie
Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

We had ordered three pizzas to take out all with different toppings. The person who took the order was good and helpful, the wait was only 16 minutes from order to walking out the door, it's when we returned home with the pizza's that we discovered it was a waste of money.

Not quite sure how three different pizza's, specialty pizza's could taste the same. Very little toppings, the Pizza dough looked almost uncooked, it was so pale, no golden crust at all. Pizza Hut seems to have gone the way of all other big stores/restaurants quality is not taking into consideration anymore.

It seems to be very little care or concern by those that push the food out regardless of quality or taste or appearance.

I have eaten inside at the restaurant and had good service good food. But this is the second incident of bad food under cooked and no concern for quality.

Is this what we can expect in Grand Prairie for the future of the restaurants?

Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

At buffets the server only needs to provide drinks/refills and clear plates. The waitress did neither. And if the buffet advertises pizza and wings, maybe you should have at least one wing at the buffet. The place wasn't even busy, maybe 3-4 other tables and the buffet was always empty.

Reviewed 25 February 2017

Stopped for take out on a friday night, around 5:30. Thought this would be early enough to beat the crowds and it appeared so when I walked in as only a few other customers were waiting but that soon changed and I watched as order after order was being messed up - pizza's being taken for other orders, missing treats and side dishes. I saw at least 5 orders being messed up before mine became a casualty as well. I had ordered 4 pizzas for the group and one of them went missing (taken for a short on another order I presume). All in all it was an hour before I got out of there and meanwhile 3 of the pizzas had been sitting in the warming oven for about 45 min. No exactly fresh and hot. The staff were receptive to my complaint and apologised and even provided compensation, but that was still an hour too long for takeout and fair pizza.

1  Thank Ndamro
Reviewed 31 August 2016

My wife and I have been there on 3 occasions with our two teen and pre-teen grand children. We order the 2 medium (2 topping) pizza special that comes with hot fresh bread sticks (more for cheese) , wings, and cinnaparts. We have water with a lemon slice instead of pop. We always have left over pizza as it is a lot of food for under $50.00 including a tip. Servers are very friendly.

Reviewed 16 March 2016

Seems we always come back to good ol' Pizza Hut when we're hungry for pizza. ;) Their service is friendly, and the pizza yummy! :)
We prefer this location compared to the south side one because the few times we ordered from south-side- we were very disappointed (the pizza was soggy and tasted like old veggie oil).