“Love this place”

Edo Japan-Grande Prairie
Ranked #43 of 202 Restaurants in Grande Prairie
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Reviewed 8 September 2017

Always eat here in GP. Wish Kamloops had one. Hot, quick and healthy. I had the beef and shrimp combo.

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

They make fantastic food. My husband is celiac and loves to eat there because he doesn't get sick
The staff is always friendly and courteous . The restaurant is always very clean

Reviewed 23 March 2017

The wait was quite long both to order and to receive the food however the food was fresh & tasty and the price is good for a quick lunch.

Reviewed 8 March 2017 via mobile

The girl working the till never smiled never said hello, just rudely demanded what we wanted. My husband was still reading the menu. There was a hair rolled into a piece of my sushi, and when I brought it up to her she "huffed" and rolled her eyes. I got a new one and the food was excellent. But it's not hard to smile in the service industry. If I see her at the till, I will not go there.

Reviewed 18 February 2016

Staff is always ready to take your order and the food is prepared hot and fresh. Extra sauce I always in order and I have never had a bad meal from this location. Good value forsure!