“This place is busy”

Add it.
McDonald's
Ranked #148 of 202 Restaurants in Grande Prairie
Reviewed 14 November 2014

Liked the 2 drive thru lanes and that they run multiple windows. Staff is polite and orders were correct. What more to ask for.

Reviewed 1 October 2014

Doesn't everyone go to McDonalds as you know exactly what you're going to get and the prices are affordable? The new wraps are great, a nice change! Wish they'd bring back the soup!

1  Thank travellingteri_12
Reviewed 25 January 2014

As almost always, we had good service and good food for the value at the McDonald's in Grande Prairie.

1  Thank HarveyMarshall
Reviewed 11 November 2013

I was working on the road last week and went thru the drive thru every morning on my way out of town. It was great! They are super fast and very friendly. Their dual ordering lane is an awesome idea and helps the line much soo much faster.

I laughed every time I left the drive thru with my breakfast and awesome coffee and saw the same saps still in line for Timmys next door

Reviewed 5 September 2013

I know there are a lot of bad reviews for McDonalds on here but I’m not sure what everyone is really expecting.. It’s McDonalds!!

I do agree with the comments that there seem to be a lot of foreign workers, increasingly so. I cannot comment if they are legal or not – I’m sure it would be in the media if they were not so I’m guessing they probably went though the proper channels to get these workers here. It is hard to get staff up here, even if McDonalds pays well for an entry level job. Sometimes the staff are hard to understand but in general they are very friendly and are pleased to provide good service.

It’s a great place to stop for a quick snack or treat (best ice cream cones in town)!