US$263
US$326
Priceline
  • Pool
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$362/night.

US$224
Hotelpower.com
TripAdvisor
Priceline
Jasper East Cabins(Jasper National Park)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsicefields parkwaygift shoppot piecabin stylelog firerooms are basicrocky mountainlake louisefine diningremote locationenjoyed our staystayed here for one nightbreakfast and dinnerlittle priceya great place to staycanadian rockiesblack beans
Reviewed 6 August 2017

Very nice to get their after riding over the Icefields pass! Dinner was great and I couldn't have ridden another mile anyway. Very friendly and we saw bears. Dinner was one of the best I had on my trip and tasted so good after riding 58 miles..

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 August 2017

Love the atmosphere of the rooms with real wood fireplace! This resort's location is very beautiful. If you like nature it will not disappoint.
Staff are very nice and dinner at the restaurant was very good - unique and tasteful. Atmosphere was warm and welcoming with a great breakfast as well.
Overall a very nice authentic mountain resort close to many epic mountain excursions!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank sentinelphotography
Reviewed 5 August 2017

Great location, good restaurant, informative and helpful staff, clean rooms, a gift shop - all were quite handy. Overall a very positive experience. This was a good choice for a stay between Jasper and Banff and an opportunity to see some lovely sights.

Room Tip: Ours was fine but only saw it.
Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank GeorgiaUGAGal
Reviewed 5 August 2017

We enjoyed the area very much. Everyone was helpful and we ended up going to see the falls. We did not come to see them per se but it was the highlight of our stay. The cabins were quite rustic. The setting was truly a Canadian national Park! The breakfast was absolutely wonderful. Wish we could have stayed longer. The staff did a remarkable job and were some of the best of all the various places we stayed on our trip.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank stephdawnc
Reviewed 4 August 2017

We stayed in the Sunwapta Falls this past July 2017 with a family of 4. We stayed for 3 nights in a room with 2 double beds.
The GOOD:
I found the staff to be excellent with helping with random items, very polite, but extremely helpful with suggestions about things to see in the area. 5 stars to the staff!!! The rooms are average for the price but all that we needed since we spent most of the time outside seeing the sites. Everything was clean and neat and we had no problems with the room. I loved the location. It's about a 30 min drive into Jasper from the lodge. In the mornings the roads were empty in either direction, especially heading into Jasper. Because of that, there were plenty of animals to see on the drive to our hikes. And, on the return trip in the evening, the same was true since there are not many people driving south in the evening. The late evening sun sets (which happen much later in the summer 9:30) were beautiful.

NOT SO GOOD:
We did run into some reservations issues (not sure what happened) where my reservation did not match what they saw on their computer. Luckily, I called before we went and the staff was able to get everything straightened out.
If WiFi is important to you then there may be problems. They do provide WiFi but it is extremely slow but that did not really bother us since the kids needed to get off their phones anyway.

The Exciting:
Around sunset we decided to visit the falls to see it with the sun on it. We were the only people there. My daughter and I were playing around on the way to the falls and wondered why my wife and son decided not to come (must have been too tired). After taking pictures my daughter squeals at the sight of a bear about 30 feet away. He/she left and we boogied to the car where my wife and son were waiting. They saw the bear as we walked right past it. They tried to tell use but the sound of the falls was too loud. The lesson I learned is to no lock your bear spray in the car.

It's a great place to stay and we would stay there again.

Stayed: July 2017