Ramada by Wyndham Hinton(Hinton)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 04/08
  • Free Internet
Tonquin Inn(Jasper)
No availability for your dates from our partners
4,480 results
All reviewsemerald loungegolf courselac beauvertorsomoose's nookoutdoor poolmain buildingjunior suitelake viewbeautiful propertyhorseback ridingcanadian rockiesjplfairmontssceneryaccommodationselk
Reviewed 15 August 2017

There were eleven family members together, ages ranging from 74 to 9. We have taken numerous vacations together. This is our second year to spend a week at JKL. All the family say this is their favorite site. There are fun activities for all ages, the scenery is beautiful, the lake is pristine, a variety of wildlife, the staff is very courteous, helpful. The ladies think the spa is one of the best they have visited. Highly recommend the Moose's Nook for an excellent meal. I have recommended it to all my friends!!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with fairmont.com
FairmontJPL, General Manager at Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2017

Dear Q1934RZrichardr,

Thank you for your wonderful comments. I am thrilled to read that your second annual family vacation at JPL was another excellent success! We certainly enjoy welcoming you and ensuring that it will always be one to remember. I look forward to welcoming all 11 of you back next summer!

Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge

Reviewed 14 August 2017

We stayed here as part of a rocky mountaineer tour. The grounds are beautiful, the restaurants are good.

The rooms are definitely lodge rooms, no air conditioning, which might be an issue if there is a heat wave. Fortunately for us it was cool at night. Service was mostly good.

Beware. A couple of the deluxe cabins are right next to the parking lot where the employees park their trucks, and they come and go all hours of the night to their dining area and the supply areas. The constant slamming of truck doors sounds comes right through the walls since they are about 3 feet behind the room. We were unlucky enough to check in late and received one of those cabins, and there were no other cabins left to give us.

Is is dishonest to call these rooms deluxe due to the poor location. Location is as important as other amenities. Shame on Fairmont.

Room Tip: Check to make sure there is no parking lot behind your room full of trucks.....
Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
FairmontJPL, General Manager at Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2017

Dear njpln,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments and observations. I am pleased to read that you enjoyed the grounds and restaurants at our property. However I am disappointed to read that we were unable to meet your expectations regarding your guestroom and would like to sincerely apologize for the noise. I appreciate you bringing this to my attention as I will follow up with out team to ensure they try to be much quieter around our guestrooms. I hope you had a wonder experience on the Rocky Mountaineer and look forward to a chance to welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed 13 August 2017

The grounds of the Lodge are amazing and the best part of the stay. Unfortunately, our Lodge room was hot with inadequate cooling - had to open windows for circulation but then had delivery truck noise starting at 6am right under our window. Housekeeping was very good and the room was welll maintained. DISASTEROUS dining experience - we were seated two feet from the speaker for the lounge entertainment which started about 20 minutes after we were seated. A spilled drink was left unattended on the floor the entire time we were seated for dinner - staff just kept walking around it. We were told a Food & Beverage Manager would contact us but no one ever did. Concierge and lobby clearly understaffed. Valets were terrific and very helpful. Not the experience we anticipated at a Fairmont property in multiple ways...

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with fairmont.com

Dear Shawn T,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. I am pleased to read that you truly enjoyed the grounds of our property. However I am disappointed to read of your dining experience. I would like to sincerely apologize for the challenges mentioned above, this is unacceptable and I will be following up with out Food and Beverage team to ensure this does not reoccur. If you are interested in emailing me at JasperParkLodge@Fairmont.com I would appreciate the chance to discuss with you futher. I hope to get the chance to welcome you back in the future to better demonstrate true Fairmont hospitality.

Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

It is so beautiful in Jasper and all the area around the city. The hotel is a wonderful place to stay while you visit the town. Friendly staff. Great meals. A place I will return to. Very clean. We were on a land tour so our visit was short. I would love to return and spend more time at the hotel and Jasper.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family

Dear cjcalve,

Thank so much for your positive comments. I am thrilled to read that you had an excellent experience during your short visit while also discovering the beauty of both our property and the town of Jasper. I look forward to welcoming you back for a much longer stay in the very near future!

Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge

Reviewed 13 August 2017

Stayed 3 nights this August. Great location, lots to do on the property and staff was very accommodating. Biggest down was the room quality. Needs considerable renovation. With no air con, rooms needs more than 2 small window openings.

Room Tip: Most of the rooms are like the old style motel type. Single floor.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Carl G,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments and observations. I am happy to read that you enjoyed the location and found all staff to be very accommodating! However I am disappointed to read that we did not meet your expectations in regards to your guestroom. We are looking into new cooling options this year to help with the heat for the future as we have been experiencing unseasonably high temperatures this year. I hope to get the chance to welcome you back in the future.