4,724 results
All reviews golf course emerald lounge lac beauvert orso moose's nook fairmont room outdoor pool main building view of the lake junior suite beautiful property horseback riding canadian rockies log cabin sitting area jpl fairmonts
Reviewed 15 August 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for 2 nights after the Rocky Mountaineer Train.
Rooms are mainly located in cottages over the beautiful property.
Rooms were Rustic. Can be updated to finer amenities inside the room.
Great breakfast choices, beautiful location and property, and the staff were awesome!
The concierge was so very helpful in guiding us on activities!
Best hotel in the area!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
FairmontJPL, General Manager at Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2018

Dear Christine S,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive comments. It is so great to read that you had an exceptional experience with us during your journey on the Rocky Mountaineer! Thank you again for your kind words regarding our beautiful property & wonderful staff, I look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 14 August 2018

My wife and I travelled to Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge for a get away. Japser is a beautiful place, and the mountains and lakes there make it extremely special. We had a great time at the resort.

There is an abundance of activities to do at the resort: hiking, mountain biking, SUP, kayaking, canoeing, horseback riding, golf... If you like the outdoors, you'll love this place!

The service was exceptional, and there were several people that really stood out:

Lauren, a waitress at the Orso Trattoria who gave my wife and I wonderful tips over our breakfast there (including a great hike that was one of our favorites). She even provided us with a special celebration basket on our anniversary day.

Lisa, the concierge … she had great recommendations for both outdoor acitivities as well as restuarants… She also took care of making our room extra prior to our arrival (for our 10 year anniversary).

Michael, a waiter who also worked at Orso Trattoria, served us dinner and brought us special drinks and deserts after hearing it was our anniversary.

The kindness and generosity by these individuals helped make our stay exceptional.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MrDanielP

Dear MrDanielP,

First off, happy 10 year anniversary! I am absolutely thrilled to read that between all of the activities offered on property and the exceptional service from our staff, your experience turned out to be one you will remember forever. I will be sure to pass your kind words on to all of those mentioned above. I look forward to welcoming you and your wife back again very soon.

Reviewed 13 August 2018

The location is absolutely beautiful and the actual lodge is comfortable. The rooms are rather basic and many do not have air conditioning which makes sleeping difficult in warm weather - which is what we had. The rooms are very spread out and it does take some time for the lobby to organise a buggy during peak times so make allowances for that. Wildlife is about here and we saw elk and squirrels throughout the location. This place has its own charm but would not be called luxurious.

Room Tip: Choose a room close to the Lodge if mobility is an issue
Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank SpecialBirthday

Dear SpecialBirthday,

Thank you for taking the time to share a review of your most recent stay. I am pleased to read that you found our property to be absolutely beautiful and main lodge to be comfortable. I truly appreciate all of your feedback and I look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Reviewed 13 August 2018

The service was outstanding. We felt very taken care of for every need we had. Our cabin was near the lake and we highly recommend staying in one of those! There are chairs to sit outside and the surroundings were so peaceful. The other guests seemed to be so friendly and glad to be staying there as well.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Eugenia P
FairmontJPL, General Manager at Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2018

Dear Eugenia P,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share such a lovely review. It is great to read that you had a truly amazing getaway with us with your kids. I appreciate all of your kind words and I look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

We absolutely loved our time spent at the Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge! The property is beautiful and the staff was so friendly and always helpful! The main lodge is nestled on the edge of the beautiful lake on property and is absolutely stunning. The lake has canoes, stand up paddle boards, and peddle boats available to use. We enjoyed spending our evenings out in the adirondack chairs that are scattered perfectly around the property and on the porch of each individual cabin. I was a little worried that the rooms do not have central AC, but they do offer portable cooling systems. That along with the cooler summer nights and leaving the windows open, we had no issues with the lack of AC. Fairmont JPL was without a doubt, our favorite of the three properties we stayed in during our Canadian Rockies road trip!

Stayed: August 2018
1  Thank TxSunny21

Dear TxSunny21,

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive comments. I am thrilled to read that you absolutely loved your experience with us and that we were your favourite of the three properties in the Canadian Rockies. I truly appreciate all of your feedback and I look forward to welcoming toy back again soon.