All reviews fridge freezer rockies tour comfortable stay walk into town beds were comfortable indoor pool large room stayed here for two nights downtown jasper tubs skiing elk
Reviewed 9 June 2018

As part of a Rockies Tour, this place served its purpose - clean, comfortable and quiet.
Quite dated - or very retro. Breakfast just ok , and very busy. Just overnight - ok.For longer I would look around - plenty of options.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank insearchofit
Reviewed 6 June 2018

We were here as part of an organised tour. Room was clean and beds very comfortable and we slept well. Reception staff were friendly and attentive. Hotel was fine for the grade that it was. Was two streets back from the main road so a bit of a walk into town.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 June 2018

I am on tour of Canada and i stayed here for two nights. It passed my tour test of a comfy bed, good shower and a good nights sleep. I had my best night's sleep here and the lodge also provided the best swimming pool of all the hotels I have stayed in. It was great for decompressing my back after sitting on a tour bus. There was a fitness room as well which I didn't get round to using.

The lodge has great views of the rockies from the lobby. There are two choices for breakfast - continental or full breakfast. There is free wifi and access to a computer in the lobby.

I enjoyed staying here- it was comfortable and I had easy access into Jasper. the staff were all friendly and helpful. Recommended

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Aussie135
Elisabeth B, Manager at Lobstick Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2018

Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We are delighted that you enjoyed a pleasant and relaxing stay and that you would recommend us. We trust you had a most enjoyable journey through Western Canada and the Canadian Rockies, as well as a safe return home to Australia.

Reviewed 2 June 2018

I was only here for one night as part of a Rocky Mountaineer tour. It was a place to sleep, but a bit worn and run down in places.

Check in was smooth and the staff were friendly - although there was some confusion regarding my luggage collection - this was actually mislabelled and while picked up at checkin, I was then woken an hour early in the morning due to miscommunication.

The hotel is a bit dated and stuffy, it had a slight smell of cigarette smoke and my room was a little bit dusty. I didn't get the opportunity to eat in the hotel as we arrived late and there was not much time left with the restaurant open. However, there is no room service which would have been nice given the time I arrived. There is also no air-conditioning - although the windows were open.

I felt safe and this hotel is fine in that it is relatively clean and convenient.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Elisabeth B, Manager at Lobstick Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2018

Thank you for your review. Your comments have been forwarded to our front desk team to ensure that luggage collection is handled correctly. We also that your comments into consideration as we continue to improve our product.

Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel with the tour company we were traveling with so had no choice otherwise wouldn’t have booked it. The whole place needs a makeover the decor leaves a lot to be desired. Although the room was big & the bed was comfy the bathroom was tiny & the hot water was luke warm spoiled my morning shower. No air conditioning which is poor. Wouldn’t recommend this hotel

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple