“Excellent meal”

Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 12 September 2017

Friendly service and really tasty food. Fantastic view of the lake. We were very pleased. We also had breakfast there too.

Reviewed 12 September 2017

We were there for our anniversary, and the staff made us feel very special. My husband had purchased flowers for the table, and they put them in a vase. Also, they gave us a free dessert. We got the chocolate pyramid which was so yummy. We both had steaks which were well-prepared. The view out the window of the lake was superb. A very nice evening.

Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

I was really impressed with the food we had , every single dish was amazing, even my kids food (I find kids menu to be usually terrible), it was by far the best dinner I had in Jasper; I had to compliment the chefs, I was that impressed!

Reviewed 12 August 2017

We went here while staying at the Pyramid Lake Resort. it's the resort restaurant, and there isn't really other places around if you don't want to go into Jasper.

My wife had some pasta with bison. It was OK.

I had the "Spicy salami flatbread" and it tasted exactly like one of those cheap pizzas from the supermarket freezer - you could not taste the individual ingredients at all. And it didn't taste like spicy salami at all! The chef failed to follow the instructions on the box, because it was cold and the cheese hadn't melted when it was served. The chef had put a couple of fresh spinach leaves on top to make it look freshly made, but those didn't look so fresh after I asked to have it heated.

When the flatbread came back after having had a few more minutes in the oven and my wife was well on her way with her main course, I found part of an egg shell in my flatbread. After that I lost most of my appetite and only had enough of it to ensure that I could manage until breakfast the next day.

The manager came over and was very friendly and did all he could to compensate. We ended up not paying for the flatbread and I was offered a free dessert which I passed on.

I find it embarassing that they would charge you 18 CAD for something they pull right out of the freezer and doesn't even warm up properly!

Reviewed 1 August 2017

This was our hotel restaurant and we were glad not to have to drive to town for dinner after a day of hiking. The food was very tasty and our waitstaff attentive and efficient.