US$261
HotelQuickly
TripAdvisor
No availability for your dates from our partners
1,171 results
All reviewstwo outdoor hot tubsprime ribfamily suitebeds were very comfortableseparate bedroomon site restaurantcoffee makerliving arealong weekendfull kitchenthe main streetlake louisekitchenettefireplacesaunaskiingedmonton
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Stayed at the Tonquin Inn for 5 nights with my kids. The accommodations are more like a motel style accommodation.I admit to feeling a bit disappointed as I approached our room from the outside. I was very happy when I opened the door to an impeccably clean room! I very much appreciated the kitchenette as well as a separate bedroom that had the queen bed. We used the queen size sofa sleeper and it was comfortable. It was easy to use and set-up. All sheets, blankets, and such were in the room. The kitchen area had a granite countertop (same with bathroom), plates, glasses, and silverware which was a nice surprise. We spent so much time outdoors that we were primarily there to sleep. It was so very nice to come back to a room that was wonderfully refreshed and replenished. Thank you to the cleaning staff for this. We used the pool and it was fun, clean, and nice. I did a couple of loads of laundry in the onsite laundry room. It was great to have easy access to laundry. The showers and baths consistently had good water pressure and could be set as hot or cold as desired. Mentioning showers,we heard some kind of loud water running about the same time each night. We were in room 253, and the water noise did not last long at all. It was no bother but I mention it if it is something that might bother another. Our stay was very quiet overall. We all had great nights’ sleep. We enjoyed the breakfasts at the restaurant on-site (Whiskey Jack’s). The food was very good. Because of that, we had dinner there one night. It was wonderful. We all ate every single bite. Location is great—close to town and easy access to highways. Parked our car easily each day of our stay (free parking). The pictures are of our room just before we checked-out. We loved Jasper and appreciate having a safe, clean, peaceful place to stay.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Francois T, General Manager at Tonquin Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Good Morning,

We are delighted to note that you and your family enjoyed your stay with us at the Tonquin Inn Jasper We will pass along your gracious comments to our associates for doing such great work on your suite and to our front desk agents who contributed to your enjoyable stay. Finally, I will convey your thoughts to our people at the Whisky Jack Restaurant and we look forward to your next visit to Jasper National park.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to submit such a positive review and kind regards.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The hotel charged me double on my creditcard for my stay 'due to a techinal mistake'. Unfortunately they never repaired their mistake and I lost a lot of money, because of them! They still haven't returned me my money, nor are they trying to fix it. Very dissapointed..

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Sabrina,

We have taken note of your comments and we will investigate this matter immediately. The occurrence may simply be a procedural matter where a security deposit result in a "hold" on funds that your financial institution will release within approx. 3 or 4 working days but we will nonetheless look into this matter and we thank you for bringing it to our attention.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Not too far away from the city centre the property offers good clean accommodation with free parking and has a pool and a micro wave incase u need one. The staff is friendly.. can be a good option when in Jasper..

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Good Morning Ashish S,

We are delighted to note your positive review on our accommodations at the Tonquin Inn Jasper. We will make sure to pass along your favorable comments to our associates who provided you with a favorable impression.

In the meantime, we look forward to your next visit to Japer and thank you again for your comments.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Booked the room and paid n the full amount for 5 nights in January. Arrived May 23 handed them a debit card to pay for the security deposit. Lady at the front desk charged the full amount for the room a second time, she failed to let me know of her error and when i checked my account the next day i saw i was charged. Went to the office to look into the matter was told it was rescinded in a very could care less way. I stopped back in the office daily to let them know the fundgs have not been returned, could not get a manager to contact me on the matter. It was 5 days later that the money returned to my account, didnt really appreciate being having over 800 dollars missing from my account while 1000s of miles from home and dealing with a staff that acted as if they could care less.

Room Tip: go somewhere else
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family

Good Morning Paul,

We do apologize for the double billing and we are glad the money was finally credited to your account. We understand your frustration at the delay but we have no control over the time it takes for the credit card company to process the transaction. We will immediately review this matter with our team members as I was not made aware of this unfortunate occurrence until I took note of your comments.

Once again, please accept our apologies for this oversight and we can assure you this is not a normal occurrence.

Thank you and kind regards.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Stayed here as part of a tour. Disappointed to have been staying here as wasn’t hotel quoted in original booking. Room and bathroom very small, dated and not very bright. Sink was in bedroom rather than bathroom and only accessible plug was part of sink area.

Location not great as quite a walk to centre of Jasper.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends

Good Morning,

We have taken note of your comments following your recent stay with us in Jasper. Naturally, we too are quite disappointed that our accommodations did not live up to your expectations as our quality standards are some of the most rigorous of any hotel operation in Jasper National Park.

In any event, we do appreciate your making the effort in submitting your comments.