“Prime Rib is amongst the best I've ever had ”

Karouzo's Steaks Seafood
Ranked #24 of 91 Restaurants in Jasper
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Comfortable and family friendly restaurant with a large menu selection. Great food at reasonable prices!
Reviewed 17 June 2017 via mobile

Dad and I were planning to go somewhere else but pending rain pushed us in here and my goodness... What a fortuitous happening. The prime rib w/mushrooms was both filling and freaking delicious! I've eaten alot of prime rib but this is easily in the running for best I've ever had. Tender. Juicy. Amazing flavor. Just perfect. My dad ordered the same thing and agrees. We were both stuffed!

KarouzosSteakhouse, Owner at Karouzo's Steaks Seafood, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2017

We are so happy to see your review! We are very well known for our prime rib and love to get feed back such as this. We had a man come in recently, 89 years old and had our prime rib two days in a row. Upon leaving his second day he said he could now die happy after having the best prime rib he had in his life :)

Reviewed 15 June 2017

Services was so good with the waiter taking his time to chat with us for a while. Didn't have to wait long for the food. It was a steak dinner with mashed potatoes and veggies. It was very good and I would eat there again. The price was average. We ate outdoors on the sidewalk on a beautiful day. Overall, it satisfied our craving for a steak.

Thank you for your kind review! Our waiter Jeremy truly loves engaging with his tables and meeting new people! We're glad you enjoyed your experience and hope to see you again!

Reviewed 14 June 2017

The food was great and the service was both friendly and efficient. the prices were reasonable too. Its a good option in Jasper.

KarouzosSteakhouse, Owner at Karouzo's Steaks Seafood, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2017

thank you for your kind review! We're happy you enjoyed your visit!

Reviewed 9 June 2017 via mobile

Went for dinner, meals were well portioned, large pizzas are very large and generous on the toppings. Service was OK, sometimes a bit slow but the place was pretty busy so they did OK.

Reviewed 8 June 2017 via mobile

On our first visit to Jasper we wandered up and down this street full of restaurants and what caught our eye was the sign out front which read "Prime Rib bigger than Kanye's ego." We didn't actually have the prime rib, it was just a funny feature. It didn't take long for the food to arrive at the table, my father and I had Greek dishes and my mother and fiancé both the fish and chips and we all thoroughly enjoyed out food! Definitely worth a visit!