“Okay bun bowl”

Thuan Hoa
Ranked #10 of 277 Restaurants in Lethbridge
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 30 September 2017 via mobile

Had the lunch special - was good but not great. I remember when bun bowls included bean sprouts and cucumbers and fresh herbs (flavour) and peanuts on top - Seems like those ingredients aren't used anywhere in Lethbridge any more at any of the Vietnamese restaurants - I miss the authentic bun bowls we used to get years ago

1  Thank nirt

Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

We ate dinner there last night and it was pretty good. The place was packed all night , mostly with take out people. I would certainly give this place a try if you like Vietnamese food.

Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

This is the first time I've eaten at the restaurant as I usually do take out for my folks. The food is always very good but it was even better with a nice presentation and a chance to relax. The staff is friendly and service is good. The menu has a great variety of Vietnamese and Chinese dishes. I haven't been disappointed by anything there.

Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

This place was a decent lunch. The portions were large. Everything tasted good. Our only con was the price seemed a bit steep for Vietnamese. But it was good food and I'd eat here again.

Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

Another amazing meal here, lunch bonus is not having the wait that a dinner visit has. Always enjoy this place, my fav eatery in this burg for sure