“Excellant”

Thuan Hoa
Ranked #10 of 275 Restaurants in Lethbridge
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 5 March 2018

our recent luncheon was great - fresh tasty meal and great service with friendly staff. Only drawback is insufficient and very tight parking - hard to get out with a big truck parked behind your vehicle.

Reviewed 1 March 2018

Heard this place was good - was not disappointed with the food, but a little more expensive than other Vietnamese places in Southern Alberta. Atmosphere was okay, on par with most places of this type. Clean, good service. All in all, I probably would come back if I had a hankering for Vietnamese food in Lethbridge but I won't be quite as enthusiastic as some have been on this page.

Reviewed 21 January 2018

It's been some years since I've been there, so, I don't really remember what I ordered. All I remember is that the service was friendly, the food was great, and it was reasonably priced! I'll definitely go back soon!

Reviewed 3 January 2018

Nice place to go for lunch. The menu gives you lots of choices and the food is great. Be sure to arrive early for lunch cause it fills up quick. Enjoy!!!

Reviewed 28 December 2017 via mobile

This family-run restaurant consistently serves tasty fresh dishes without much of a wait. Try bubble tea, sizzling plates, szechuan, fried rice, and salad rolls. When you order the wonton soup as takeout, the broth is packaged separate from the container of vegetables/noodles/wontons for assembly at home (such a good idea). This is our go-to restaurant.