“Not clean at all”

Thuan Hoa
Ranked #11 of 277 Restaurants in Lethbridge
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 18 March 2018

This place needs a thorough cleaning. Everything felt dirty from the floor to the chairs to the condiment containers on the tables-can’t help wondering about the standards in the kitchen. It’s very busy so a lot of people seem willing to overlook the gross factor. I hope the management reads this and does something about it but I guess I’ll never know because I wouldn’t go back. The food wasn’t great but it was okay and the service was fine.

Reviewed 8 March 2018

If you are looking for a fancy restaurant - this is not for you. We wanted to try something we have not tried in Lethbridge yet. Went to tripadvisor and they are on top!

No doubt they are on top! Food is really good. Clean and fresh. Everytime we visit, we always try something new from their menu and it all taste great!

Recommended!

Reviewed 5 March 2018

our recent luncheon was great - fresh tasty meal and great service with friendly staff. Only drawback is insufficient and very tight parking - hard to get out with a big truck parked behind your vehicle.

Reviewed 1 March 2018

Heard this place was good - was not disappointed with the food, but a little more expensive than other Vietnamese places in Southern Alberta. Atmosphere was okay, on par with most places of this type. Clean, good service. All in all, I probably would come back if I had a hankering for Vietnamese food in Lethbridge but I won't be quite as enthusiastic as some have been on this page.

Reviewed 21 January 2018

It's been some years since I've been there, so, I don't really remember what I ordered. All I remember is that the service was friendly, the food was great, and it was reasonably priced! I'll definitely go back soon!