“Sadly Closed Now”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Ngoc Linh
Reviewed 16 October 2014

A bit of a dirty restaurant but food was always good. Our staff used to frequent this place for lunch typically on Thursdays after our production meeting. The doors are closed so no more number 1 and a medium 54 for me.

Reviewed 30 March 2014

We arrived for dinner, my first time there and I am shocked at how dirty the place is. There is carpet in the floor that is absolutely filthy. My chair had noodles on it. They do not have vegetarian spring rolls really??? Never had that happen to me before. The food was ok I have had better salad rolls elsewhere. The vermicelli bowls were pretty good. My hubby had a beef satay, way too much sauce on it. Was disappointed by the food and disgusted by how dirty this place is.

Reviewed 19 March 2013

Love their soups that I add lots of spice to. Nice people own and run with nice staff. Unique flavours of Vietnamese and Chinese food.

Reviewed 12 October 2012

mostly enjoy the soup here - a LARGE bowl most certainly WILL feed two hungry people -

The broth is flavourful - vegetables are to perfection - great value - great food

This may not have the subtle ambiances of some pricer places - it started out as a fish and chip place - and the heavy rope and Piling decor still is here - although it works in a storefront sorta way

Not a place for a formal date - but for a quick Vietnamese meal - hard to beat

The young server spoke very little English - however - the manager(?) came over to help what he could - one may have to trust the menu a bit - but go for it!!!

There is a flatscreen TV playing above the bar area - sports was on...

Reviewed 10 June 2012

The atmosphere at Ngoc Linh is basic and unattractive. However, food makes the drab decorating well worth a visit. My husband and I love the wonton soup!!!