Harrison Spa Motel(Harrison Hot Springs)
US$105
The Lodge on Harrison Lake(Harrison Hot Springs)
US$206
Harrison Lake Hotel(Harrison Hot Springs)
US$102
  • Restaurant
Hot Spring Villa Hotel(Harrison Hot Springs)
US$97
Agoda.com
The Royal Hotel(Chilliwack)
US$86
US$83
Coast Chilliwack Hotel(Chilliwack)(Great Value!)
US$136
TripAdvisor
Harrison Lake View Resort(Harrison Hot Springs)
TripAdvisor
  • Fitness centre
All reviewsoff seasonlake viewhot springsharrisoncommunity
Reviewed 3 September 2017

I had no expectations for this motel, but found it clean and convenient. In fact its primary virtue is its location, directly across the street from the park/beach that is the main attraction of this small mountain community. Since the motel has a rather small parking area, I had to park my car on an adjacent street, which, in the end, wasn't a major problem. But the motel was within easy walking distance to restaurants, gift hops, food stores, the main promenade along the water, and the indoor hot springs municipal pool.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

Worst motel experience. Unable to communicate to staff at location, was directed to call a number. I found white dog hair on my sheets, unknown stain on the fitted sheet and pillow case. Did they even wash them? Or just make the bed. You are woken to vehicles driving by very early in the morning. Do not expect a great sleep. The place is run down, needs to be remodeled. Should not pay more than $50

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
3  Thank 2681J12
Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

This place should be no more than $50 per night. It's totally run down, not very clean (hair and grime in the bathroom) and the owners are lounging hanging around when there's clearly SO much work to do around the property. It's offensive after paying over $100 to stay here. The good news is the location is awesome. If you don't mind run-down and unclean then you'll be ok.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
6  Thank Lilmontheroad
Reviewed 26 May 2017 via mobile

Nothing can beat a great host! On the fly traveling with my . I stopped at the Villa for lunch mostly because of the cost which was $10.00 for fish and chips. While there I thought maybe I should stay around Harrison as it's mid week and off season. I asked a very lovely lady Jennifer who was tending to me if there where friendly places to stay. It turns out the Villa was available and friendly... (little ones). Jennifer took me up to the room, lake view! I stayed 2 night's, I was hoping for a thunderstorm the 2nd night. Room is big and super clean, AWESOME king bed, lots and lots of hiking. No off leash anywhere!!!! didn't like that.
Thx Jen, I had a wonderful time and it didn't break the bank.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank brendetta99
Reviewed 15 January 2017 via mobile

This place has a prime location and is therefore disappointing to see that it's been "let go" as it hasn't been updated since the 70's it seems and is quite stale & cheerless. We arrived a little early and no one was there to help us. When we called the number, a gentleman answered and stated he wouldn't be there to help us for another 1.5 hrs. The motel itself has great bones, the rooms are quite generous in size and ours even had a full kitchenette with double bedrooms, a futon couch and 2 bathrooms. It was just unfortunate to see the peeling wall paper, rusty sinks, musty smelling cupboards with dishes that smelled the same and carpets as well; all indicators of a place that needs some TLC. It would be great to see a place like this get the updates it needs and really offer a comfortable overnight experience, given its location and potential.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family