“Worst accommodations I have ever encountered.”

Harrison Village Motel
Reviewed 1 November 2017

I don't even know where to begin. I would have given this place a zero if it were possible. This place was appalling and I cannot understand how they can be allowed to stay open for business. We were not expecting anything fancy, BUT we do expect places we stay at to at least be clean. This motel had mold all throughout the suite, smelled of cigarette smoke and dust, was littered with dead and live bugs and did not meet any of the simple human needs of a safe place to stay. I slept on top of the bed sheets, as I had zero faith in them having been cleaned any time recently. I feel bad for the people who stayed below us, as every step we took throughout our suite make noise, regardless of how light we were stepping. Dishes were provided, but smelled dirty and there was a notice threatening of a $75 fine if any dishes were left unwashed (how is that even a thing!?). I'm sure the people who run this place are kind, but they certainly have zero sense in how to run a hotel. If we weren't desperate, we definitely would have left and I guess that's all this place has going for it... there was nothing else available for our date. It is also situated across from the lake which is nice. We agreed that we felt as though we were in a horror movie and could not stop talking about the filth of the place. As we walked out the next morning I had a spider propel down onto my face and I feel like this summed up our visit. STAY AWAY.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends

Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

We loved it nothing special but very cute and cosy people were great we were happy and walking distance to everything on the strip and lake was nice little patio In every room to sit on like being in Italy

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 September 2017

First the good news........great location on the strip across from the lake....
The bad news.......place is old and not looked after...... We were there for the long weekend and they charged us $150 a night......the 2nd day I took a full page list to them with things to fix......light bulbs not working, freezer needed defrosting badly, no detergent to wash dishes, clocks didn't work on stove or microwave......tiles in bathroom filthy, bathroom door sticks, hard to get out......yikes! They don't care......sad!

Room Tip: Ask to stay on top floor facing the lake......also so you don't have to listen to the people abo...
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank nocaesars
Reviewed 3 September 2017

I had no expectations for this motel, but found it clean and convenient. In fact its primary virtue is its location, directly across the street from the park/beach that is the main attraction of this small mountain community. Since the motel has a rather small parking area, I had to park my car on an adjacent street, which, in the end, wasn't a major problem. But the motel was within easy walking distance to restaurants, gift hops, food stores, the main promenade along the water, and the indoor hot springs municipal pool.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

Worst motel experience. Unable to communicate to staff at location, was directed to call a number. I found white dog hair on my sheets, unknown stain on the fitted sheet and pillow case. Did they even wash them? Or just make the bed. You are woken to vehicles driving by very early in the morning. Do not expect a great sleep. The place is run down, needs to be remodeled. Should not pay more than $50

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Comfort Inn
#5 of 9 in Chilliwack
23.4 km away
Hampton Inn By Hilton Chilliwack

Been to Harrison Village Motel? Share your experiences!