“Dinner with the Boys”

Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: City Centre
Reviewed 15 October 2013

I wanted to take my sons out for a great meal and they suggested we go to Ric's. The service is always great and the food is equally excellent. We had a wonderful time and stayed for a few hours, eating and talking. You have to save room for the ginger cake, wow its so good, but you will want to share it.

Reviewed 14 September 2013

We sat outside, and the service was perfect. Well served, good food and great location on Victoria St. Excellent for good conversation and relaxing.

Reviewed 9 September 2013

I went here with some of my colleagues. The server was short with us and rude; it felt like being there was wasting her time. Now I know it’s not the best job on Earth, but you are paid to be there, so please learn to smile.

The Caesar salad was pretty awful, I ordered it with prawns. The sauce tasted watered down and the prawns were fishy tasting, which is not how a good prawn should taste.

1  Thank skywolfe
Reviewed 17 August 2013

Great dinner. Were there celebrating our anniversary, and are very happy with the choice we made. Service was excellent. Our waiter was very friendly and knowledgeable. He recommended an excellent wine to go with our dinners. My husband had the rack of lamb which he loved, and i had the goat cheese salad with salmon. We are very much looking forward to our next visit.

Reviewed 6 August 2013

Food was good and arrived hot. Nice outdoor patio with very comfy chairs. Clam chowder was very tasty.