“reasonable price and service”

Ricky's All Day Grill
Ranked #364 of 695 Restaurants in Kelowna
Reviewed 22 October 2017

home style restaurant good selection and easy access, the waitress was friendly and accommodating whould eat here again if in Kelowna

Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

We had an enjoyable breakfast but we're older and conservative. The actress had excessive tattoos and atleast 1.5 inch finger nails along with other body additions. We found it too much and won't go back. We're sorry for her Personal problems . But she needs to be sensitive to public values.

1  Thank RalphCramdonCanada
Reviewed 21 September 2017

We stayed next door to this Restaurant and decided to try it out. We were seated quickly and had a very nice server who recommended the Turkey Dinner. - It was very good and all we could eat!

1  Thank Lloyd M
Reviewed 17 September 2017

I had read negative reviews about Ricky's so was hesitant to try. We were pleasantly surprised. My wine braised short rib was delicious, the roasted carrots very yummy. It was the perfect amount. I ate every bit accompanied by See Ya Later Pinot Noir. My mom had prawn pesto fettuccini that she found quite delectable. She really like the small garlic loaf that came with her meal. I would not hesitate to recommend this restaurant based on my experience.

Reviewed 17 September 2017

Nothing fancy, but good food for our last night of vacation. I had a pesto fettucini that was particularly tasty. Fairly reasonable prices. Next door to our hotel, so not having to drive to get there was a plus.