“HALLELUJAH!!! they’re BAAAACCCCKKKKK!”

Thai Terrace Kelowna
Ranked #67 of 694 Restaurants in Kelowna
Price range: US$4 - US$19
Description: Thai Terrace is located in the heart of downtown Kelowna. Across from City Park, on the corner of Abbott and Lawrence. Family friendly. Causal dine-in, take-out available. Thai Terrace offers the unique and well balance of Thai flavours with local inspired ingredients. Featuring local distillery and brewery, come join us for happy hour small plates and drinks specials.
Reviewed 22 October 2018

It was a sad day when Thai Fusion on the westside closed. I wept everyday in their absence and for months following the closure, I used to say.... “you know what I could go for right about now?” “Some Thai Green curry, or some money bags, or some Pad Thai”, well I’m happy to report, that yes, it’s true, the wonderful people who owned Thai Fusion have opened up right downtown kelowna as Thai Terrace.

And if you’re wondering, YES!!!!! They are still as great as they were. I’ve made it my mission to try every single item on the menu, so stay tuned to my findings,

So far I love:
Thai Green Curry
Their spring rolls
The pad Thai with chicken and shrimp
The green papaya salad
Money bags
Issan salad

Can’t wait till my next Thai craving.. giddy up!

Date of visit: October 2018
1  Thank FWCritic

Reviewed 14 October 2018

I can honestly say I love Thai food! I am not a big fan of over spicey but the chicken-cashew dish I had was oozing with flavour. Loved every mouth full. Definitely going to repeat this experince again. The service was outstanding too! Best Birthday lunch, ever!

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 2 October 2018

The food here is very tasty and the 'heat' is always to our liking. I have been here with larger groups and the service has always been very good. The prices are very good for a restaurant in the downtown of Kelowna. Just around the corner from Bernard and across from City Park.

Reviewed 6 September 2018

First visit here for lunch was very satisfying. The place is clean, modern and has great window views of the downtown park and the lake. Service was excellent. Nice menu choices and lunch specials. We chose the combo addition which adds a small soup, a spring roll and a coffee for 3.50 to the menu item selected. Our mains were cashew chicken and spicy noodles. It was all very tasty. Spicing was as requested. Portions generous. Will return to try their Massaman curry! Other customers had very appealing looking meals too!!

1  Thank JBLB
Reviewed 3 September 2018

This was a Thai dining experience. Food was excellent as was the service. Highly recommended and will visit many more times! Great job Tic!!! Debbie C

1  Thank yababy63