US$390
US$273
Hotels.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Accent Inn Kelowna(Kelowna)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$205
BestWestern.com
US$238
US$200
All Seasons B&B(Kelowna)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 21/07
US$144
Super 8 by Wyndham Kelowna BC(Kelowna)(Great Value!)
US$138
US$166
US$164
getaroom.com
All reviewsfront deskfamily suitehot tubfree breakfastfridge and microwavebreakfast roomyogurtsitting areahot breakfastnice poolgreat place to stayhockey tournamentwould stay againhousekeeping staffliquor storeexercise roomhome away from home
Reviewed 17 September 2017

My husband and I spent three nights at the Comfort Suites Kelowna in September 2017. Overall, our visit was tremendous. We stayed in Room 315, a very large one-bedroom suite with a jacuzzi tub. The only thing that wasn't perfect about the stay is that using the jacuzzi tub wasn't intuitive. We couldn't figure out how to get the jets to work so we ended up having to have maintenance help us out--which they were super happy to do. Breakfast was delicious, they had both pancake and waffle makers. They had two types of waffle batter, one of them was something like cinnamon maple sugar and was just insanely delicious. The staff was also super friendly and helpful. From asking for local dining recommendations it was clear staff have a lot of pride in their community. It also struck me as unusual (but completely logical) that room-key access to the hotel is required through the conclusion of breakfast each morning to ensure no one wanders in to eat food intended guests. My only other comment would be that items in the commissary are expensive (this is normal) and there is a Walmart within walking distance.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Carla C, General Manager at Comfort Suites Kelowna, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your comments on Trip Advisor.

I am so plesaed you enjoyed your stay with us. Your Executive Jacuzzi suite is a stunning 2 room suite- thank you for letting our team show you how to use the jets during your stay. I am pleased to that you loved the morning hot waffels- the taste along with the smell is amazing.

Thank you once again and we hope to welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed 16 September 2017

Nice, clean, spacious rooms,comfortable beds, well equipe rooms with coffe maker, microwave and fridge, good breakfast.Super nice and very efficient staff. Overall great hotel and a good value for the money.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you ever so much for the 5 stars. I truly do appreciate you taking the time to share your experience on Trip Advisior.

I am pleased you found our team to be efficient and helpful- and our hotel to be of great Value.

Thanks again-

Carla Carlson
p.s.- hope to be able to welcome you back on your next time in Kelowna

Reviewed 14 September 2017

I like this hotel. It is always clean with spacious rooms and friendly staff. The pool has a water slide for the kids. For me there is a liquor store next door and a great sushi bar. It will be nice when the highway construction is finished. Ask for a room at the back.

Room Tip: Top floor away from Harvey Ave. (main road)
Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Carla C, General Manager at Comfort Suites Kelowna, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments on Trip Advisor. I truly do appreciate your kind thoughs and agree- it would be great when the City has completed the highway construction - all the way from the Airport to mid city;the 3rd lane may help with traffic next summer.

Truly apprecaite your repeat stays and we hope to see you soon on your next Kelowna travels.

Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

Unfortunately this room wasn't anything like what the description of the room said to expect. Fireplace, 2 person jet tub, 690 SQ feet.
The room was only approximately 350-400 sf feet and there were none of these things in our room like a description on the reservation and our view was a rooftop.
Also there were was no glassware yet they claim to be an eco frendly hotel. I called the front desk to ask if they had a cork screw because there was not one in the room and they told me the last person who used it never returned it and that I could go to the liquor store around the corner to purchase one.
The second picture is my confirmation of the booking and the last picture is the description of what sold me the room.
I paid $ 254.04 for a night. Never again!

Reviewed 7 September 2017

The room was perfect. We had booked a pet friendly room but when we arrived reception didn't have us in one. Everyone went out of their way to accommodate my daughter, our dog and me and we were put in a second floor room for us all.
Basic but good breakfast...hot and cold items, waffle maker and pancake maker.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for the "Perfect". I am so pleased that you took the time to share your comments on Trip Advisor. For any future stays- please do not hesitate to book directly with our team so that we can ensure best room assignment.

For now- thanks again and we hope to welcome you back.