Best Western Plus Kelowna Hotel & Suites
The Royal Anne Hotel(Kelowna)(Great Value!)
US$115
Accent Inn Kelowna(Kelowna)(Great Value!)
US$145
US$111
Coast Capri Hotel(Kelowna)(Great Value!)
US$150
US$136
US$123
US$155
Hotwire.com
Comfort Suites Kelowna(Kelowna)(Great Value!)
US$116
US$280
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
1,262 results
All reviewsbest westernsgreat hotelhot breakfasttower roomshopping and restaurantsbreakfast staffthe breakfast areabreakfast was includedthe ground floorup to daterooms are cleancentral locationenjoyed my stayeasy accesswould definitely stay here againa great stayfront desk staff
Reviewed 15 September 2017

We stayed 1 night during a round trip. Spacious room with good beds. Nice balcony with a view over the nice garden.Complimentary breakfast was good. The coffee can be better. We had diner in the hotel restaurant/bar. The hamburgers are great. Staff very friendly and attentive.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
RosemaryPaterson, General Manager at Best Western Plus Kelowna Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2017

Thank you kindly for your super review. I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and found all our services and amenities to be excellent. Thanks for the compliments regarding our team...I will be pleased to share this with them.

Thanks again and we'll hope to welcome you back again in the future.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 14 September 2017

Have stayed several times before always enjoyed my stay, the staff are extremely helpful.Everything is close by for groceries to hardware, the hotel has an indoor pool to use , lots of parking as well and right by the main road.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you very much for your wonderful review. I appreciate your loyalty in choosing our hotel in Kelowna when there are so many options...thank you! I am pleased to know that you found our team members friendly and helpful.

Thanks again and we'll look forward to welcoming you back again on your next trip to Kelowna.

Best regards,

Reviewed 14 September 2017

We stayed at this hotel for three nights and found our room to be spacious and the beds comfortable. We had a balcony with a view towards a garden and the pool. It was a better view than the other side which was a parking lot. We were in the two storey wing, not the tower. The breakfast area was nice and big with the usual buffet for Best Westerns. We found that the pool is not conducive to adult swimming as there are a lot of children at this hotel. We also didn't care for the fact that the washroom in the pool area is the only public washroom for the lobby or restaurant area so people were walking in and out with street shoes.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for kindly for your review. I am pleased that overall you enjoyed your stay with us and found all our services to be good. Depending on the time of year (as in summer months or some weekends), the pool area can be very busy. We have allocated a one hour exclusive time for adults only in the evening but certainly recognize that children and families are using the pool most of the time.

Thanks again for sharing your thoughts. We'll hope to welcome you back again in on your next visit to Kelowna.

Reviewed 13 September 2017

Just a two night stay before/after wine tour of the region. Hotel is fine if a little too family friendly for our taste nowadays which meant pool was too busy for proper swimming until 9:30 pm. Ate in restaurant on first night and found it perfectly fine and good value if opted for daily special. Second day took advantage of the free shuttle to downtown without any problems. Room was good size and breakfast OK apart from the children milling around the waffle and drinks machines. Bah humbug.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your great review. We are a family hotel and during the summer and on weekends we can be quite busy with lots of children. We do have our large grass courtyard which is great in providing an open space for the kids to play, along with using the pool. I am glad that you were aware of the quiet time for adults only in the pool.

Thanks again and we'll hope to welcome you back again on a future visit to Kelowna...perhaps at a quieter time of year!

Best regards,

Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

Hii,
I stayed in best western suite in kelowna with my husband.i am very unhappy with my stay. When I booked reservation they told me ur room suite and with jacuzzi, I called in hotel before check-in and asked about rose petals in room , front desk employee told me ok . When we went in the hotel no one greet us and after 15 mint. They took checked in and I asked about jacuzzi room because it's include but front desk told me it's misunderstanding from our side ,we don't have jacuzzi room it's so weird .its not up to mark. The breakfast also so cold, at the time of check out again no one greet us everyone busy looking at computer .no one has smile on face. My package also included spa. For the spa booking also did so much effort.front desk no knowledge about that thing.overall I m not happy with service, they didn't offer any discount. I m also belong to hotel industry but really this is the worst experience of my life. I don't want to come back
Thanks. Ravinder kaur. Check-in 9/09/2017. Check-out 10/09/2017

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ravinder K
RosemaryPaterson, General Manager at Best Western Plus Kelowna Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2017

Thank you Mr. Kaur for letting me know of your disappointing stay with us. I will definitely be researching into your visit with us and we will be in contact with you directly to discover what transpired with your booking. Please know that this is not acceptable by my standards and I sincerely apologize on behalf of my team for the poor service and negative experience that you encountered.