Hotel Eldorado(Kelowna)(Great Value!)
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
US$193
US$174
Comfort Suites Kelowna(Kelowna)(Great Value!)
US$175
Hotels.com
Super 8 by Wyndham Kelowna BC(Kelowna)(Great Value!)
US$142
US$165
US$120
US$126
Official Site
All reviewsrubber duckfront deskparking lotroom was cleansmall kitchenettethird floorpancake machinestay there againthe main dragmotel styleone night stayclose to downtownharvey avestayed nightsgreat place to staytwo queen bedscontinental breakfast
Reviewed 15 September 2017

My boyfriend and I stayed in the hotel for 3 nights in the middle of August. The Hotel is close to down town. I would say a 15-20 minute walk, so great if you want to have some drinks downtown and not have to worry about driving or paying for a cab. Negatives were they put us on the second level next to the stairwell. With that, you would hear other guests dragging their suitcases up and down the stairs. Also the first night, we were kept up with the sound of music. Sounded like a radio playing. Walked around to the next door rooms around 3 am when it got louder but couldn't find where is was coming from. The next morning we went to the front desk to complain, the 2nd night there was no music so we finally got a good night sleep. The third night we were again kept up by music. We finally figured out it was coming from the front desk. When we were checking out, we complained again. There was hardly a sorry about the inconvenience. Would I recommend this hotel? Maybe, the room was clean and close to downtown, but again, the noise was a deal breaker for us.

Room Tip: Not by the stairs or front desk!
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
KaileighZed, Manager at Accent Inn Kelowna, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2017

Amandaamariee,

Thank you for taking the time to share this valuable feedback with us. We are here 24/7 so we always encourage our guests to call down if they are being disturbed by any noise so we can immediately get to the bottom of it. I hope that we will see you again should you be looking for a great place to stay close to down town in Kelowna again.

Reviewed 4 September 2017

Inn was clean and close to downtown but not walkable. Excellent service, wifi is spotty, but breakfast was continental and got day started well. Would stay here again if price is right. Had loud neighbour for the first night, and quick call to front desk and it was dealt with.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
KaileighZed, Manager at Accent Inn Kelowna, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2017

Vincent H,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share this great feedback with us and with other travelers. I am absolutely thrilled to hear you enjoyed your stay. Did you know that although downtown is about a 20 minute walk we do offer free bike rentals to our guests which makes the downtown and the lakefront super accessible. I will follow up with our tech company in regards to the wireless internet. I hope that we will see you again the next time you are visiting Kelowna.

Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

The hotel room was on the small side, but the beds were comfy and the room was clean with great A/C.

The outdoor pool is small but good enough for the kids to enjoy a swim after a long day of road tripping.

Continental breakfast is included.

Overall, it was a decent place to stay on our way to the Coast.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
KaileighZed, Manager at Accent Inn Kelowna, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2017

vm1700,

Thank you for choosing Accent Inns Kelowna and for taking the time to share this great feedback with us. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that we were able to provide everything you needed for a brief stopover in Kelowna. I hope that you will think of us again the next time your travels bring you this way.

Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

Booked and stayed 2 nights because of all the great reviews, maybe we hit them on a bad day...
-Found dirty, "crusty" towels on the top rack of coat rack.
-No WIFI when we checked in, front desk was not interested in helping, actually hung up on me! (Evening clerk was awesome! Had everything working for me)
-bed was made after we left, but coffee pot, cups, glasses etc. left dirty
-coffee not replenished
Sorry, but for ~ $200/night, I expect much more!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

Winecountrysummer,

Thank you for taking the time to share this feedback with us. I sincerely apologize that you were not satisfied with your stay. I will make sure to follow up with our housekeeping and guest service teams in regards to the issues you have described here as this is certainly not the feedback we typically get nor is it the standard to which we hold ourselves. I do hope that you will give us another chance should you be returning to Kelowna anytime in the future.

Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

Very clean and pleasant hotel. Beds were extremely comfortable. The hotel also offers a nice pool and outdoor seating area. There are plenty of places for meals within walking distance but avoid the steak place right out the front as we were advised by many people that it was terrible.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family

leesahicks,

Thank you so very much for this great feedback. I am so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay, even if it was brief. I hope that should you future travels ever bring you back to Kelowna we will have the pleasure of once again welcoming you to our beautiful city.