“Different but excellent menu. "Home-cooked" food. Excellent muffins, soups.”
Review of Marmalade Cat Cafe

Marmalade Cat Cafe
Ranked #46 of 647 Restaurants in Kelowna
Price range: US$4 - US$9
Cuisines: Cafe, Soups
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Neighbourhood: South Pandosy - K.L.O.
Reviewed 6 January 2016

Very tasty food - just like being at home. Healthy choices. Good service. Not too noisy; best for not more than four or so people at a table.

Reviewed 14 December 2015

Haven't been there in a few months. They have a varied menu and I like it more for brunch. Good coffee as well.

Reviewed 2 December 2015

Overnighted in Kelowna, White Spot is no longer gluten free, hotel didn't do gluten free so we drove across town for Breakfast at "The Cat"

Awesome breakfast, awesome coffee and we picked up lunch to go. Service was fast and pleasant. Will drop in next time we're in town.

Reviewed 20 October 2015

Stopped here for a light breakfast. I had a muffin and fruit bowl, my husband had a more traditional breakfast (scrambled eggs were involved). We both really enjoyed our meals.

It was nice to sit at the window and people watch too. Nice neighborhood.

Reviewed 17 October 2015

This is an amazing little coffee house - great java, but also tons of fresh, home made goodies from soups/sandwiches to deserts and more. Also, they have live entertainment evenings on week ends - so cool. Best yet - they are a LYONESS merchant so I get Cash-back and Shopping points when I use my free membership!