“Girls Trip!!”

Ranked #6 of 66 Food & Drink in Kelowna
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Tour through the Okanagan valley safely while enjoying the many spectacular vineyards. Servicing Lake Country to Oliver and everything in between. There is a variety of tours that are all fully customizable. Whether you want to learn a little or learn a lot, this is the perfect tour for you. Touring with a certified Sommelier and educated guides, will ensure you are in capable hands! Wine is my passion, and what's better than being able to share that? You Sniff, Swirl and Sip We Drive!
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Shaylin provides a fabulous experience. She blends a wonderful knowledge of wine and the region with her ability to interact with a group! My “cousins” trip turned into a great way to have fun, learn more about wine, and discover some new gems.

Shaylin instantly figured our group out and ensured that we had the best day possible. Book this experience, you will not be disappointed!

1  Thank GgAltman
Somsha, Owner at Wine Your Way Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

I wish it was an annual trip and that it was always spent in the Okanagan. I had such a wonderful day with you ladies.....must be why I kept coming back to help organize your wine :) I just didn't want it to end!

All reviews
"girls trip"
in 5 reviews
"custom tour"
in 3 reviews
"would highly recommend this tour"
"highlight of our trip"
"picnic lunch"
in 8 reviews
"naramata bench"
in 8 reviews
"crackers"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We spent a fabulous fun filled relaxing day with the amazing Shalyn. She was funny, informative and extremely accommodating to our group. She worked with our many tastes and found all of us wines we truly enjoyed at the same time educating us on the different nuances of wine and wine making. Truly a great day .

1  Thank Karen S

Karen,

Thank you for your kind words. We take great pride choosing wineries that our guests will love. Granted there are so many phenomenal wineries in the Okanagan! I am glad we chose the right ones in Summerland and Naramata.

Cheers,

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Every two years 6 of us get away for a girls trip. The time is precious so we try to do things that interest all and includes lots of laughs and relaxation. We chose a wine tour through wine your way and were not disappointed! Shalyn was our guide and she provided us with 6 hours of education, tastings and many laughs. We had non wine drinkers to experienced wine drinkers and Shalyn found a wine for all! She helped us find wines to suit our tastes and educated us on styles of wines and the processes for creating the wines. She helped us ship the many bottles we purchased to the varied homes we travelled from. So incredibly helpful. The scenery was beautiful and a great day was had by all! I would highly recommend “ wine your ways”!

Somsha, Owner at Wine Your Way Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

You lovelies made is easy to have a great day! You will have to let me know when all of your wine makes it safely home :) I was glad to help. I cannot wait to see you all again.

Reviewed 12 May 2018 via mobile

Shalyn took us on an over 6 hour wine tour that she taylored to our preferences !
She picked a beautiful variety of vineyards and wineries. Each winery had something to offer that was unique! Shalyn's knowledge of wine is extensive and her personality made our day fantastic. I highly recommend Wine Your Way tours to anyone!

1  Thank farmsask
Somsha, Owner at Wine Your Way Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2018

I absolutely loved touring Summerland and Naramta together! Make sure you let me know when your wine safely arrives back home :) I cannot wait until our paths cross again.