“Fantastic Bacon Cheeseburger Benny!”
Review of The Jammery

The Jammery
Ranked #34 of 693 Restaurants in Kelowna
Cuisines: Diner
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Just outside Kelowna, BC they serve breakfast, lunch and afternoon tea. Everything is fresh baked and the jam--homemade. Gift shop attached toto the t
Reviewed 30 December 2016 via mobile

I admit; I was skeptical at first. But hands down the bacon cheeseburger benny isn't one of the best I've ever had. Family had the chorizo scramble and classic benny, and everything was delicious!

Reviewed 8 December 2016

We love The Jammery! Always is our go-to place for an amazing full breakfast. Delicious right down to the last bite.

Although- last time we were here we finally brought some of our family that had never experienced it and always heard our raving about this place... Our breakfast with them was just OK..

Everyone's food was luke warm and one eggs benedict was actually cold. It was disappointing overall and it was sad that my family had been let down. I guess you can't always expect perfection which we understand. I only hope this was a once in a 1000 slip-up or else the "amazing" comments and soon the local following will cease to exist anymore.

1  Thank 7Taylor7
Reviewed 2 December 2016 via mobile

Generous portions, all-day breakfast, prompt and cheerful service and of course jams to die for! The blueberry jam is superb. The plum is a close second.

Reviewed 20 November 2016 via mobile

Dropped into the jammery for lunch with some colleagues. We all had something different and none of us were disappointed. My soup and sandwich was so large that I had to ask to take some home. Recommend this as a lunch location for sure!

Reviewed 16 November 2016 via mobile

Best eggs Benedict I have ever had! The hollandaise sauce is nothing like I've had before! So god we live close!