“The best little hole-in-the-wall EVER.”
Review of jimmy ho's - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
jimmy ho's
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 24 August 2014 via mobile

I LOVE this place. It's an adorable place to eat in, with its cool couple of booths, but most people get take away. It's the best Asian fusion food around. The ginger beef and curried chicken Buddha bowl (or something similar to that name) are amazing. I love that I can order brown rice. I love that they don't use msg. The food is packed with flavour and I regularly get cravings for it!

Reviewed 24 July 2014 via mobile

Fusion Asian at its best! We've tried almost every dish... You simply cannot go wrong. The owners are super fussy about what comes from their kitchen. The flavors are amazing. Tell them how spicy you like each dish. Ginger beef, Coconut curry, Chicken Chow Mein, and Caesar salad top the charts! Only a couple of tables so primarily a take-out joint. Enjoy!

1  Thank OneKillerBuilder
Reviewed 27 April 2014

cool hidden location...good value fusion food....cozy booths (limited seating) primarily take out....

Reviewed 22 January 2014

My wife and I found this little hidden gem last year and we can't get enough of it. After 4 years of living in Kelowna we finally found great Asian take-out. I personally love their ginger beef and can't get enough of it. My wife has tried just about everything on the menu and has enjoyed everything so far. We have turned many of our friends and family on to this awesome little restaurant. Their staff are very friendly and make sure you a completely satisfied with your meal.Dan and Mary (the owners) are the best; remembering everyone's names and orders.

1  Thank Rico555
Reviewed 12 May 2013

Heard good things about this place and wasn't impressed. For take out food at close to $16 an entree I expected pretty good food. We had a chicken chow mein that was pretty tasteless, which consisted mostly of noodles and very little chicken. The Kung Pao Chicken wasn't bad, but the veggies were totally overcooked and verging on being mushy. We will not be purchasing food again from this place.