“Chinese food for the non-chinese people”
Review of jimmy ho's - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
jimmy ho's
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 31 March 2015

The staff and cook are very friendly. They made recommendation on their dishes. The flavor can be strong for some of you. I am Chinese and I am from Vancouver so Jimmy can't compare with what we have here. I can only say this place is ok and all tourist can give it a try.

Reviewed 18 March 2015

We were told one of the best places to get Chinese food in Kelowna especially ginger beef which we are both big lovers of! Well it was horrible it was like eating flavored rubber bands! The other 2 dishes weren't any better one was a chicken and I don't remember the other that's how bad the whole meal was. We love ordering extra so we can have it for lunch the next day but this all went in the garbage after dinner!! Jimmy Ho I say Jimmy No No!!

Reviewed 23 October 2014

This place makes the best Ginger beef hands down anywhere. The kung pao chicken, butter chicken are excelent as well. Try the Shanghai stingers, their take on fries, very tasty. The staff here are fast and super friendly, great for take out, reserve 1 of the 2 booths early if you want to eat in. Wish there was one of these on the Westside!

Reviewed 7 September 2014

Don't order the stir fry's. They are horrible!!! Ordered the honey garlic stir fry with tofu and the sauce was so watery and way too sweet, the veggies tasted like rubber and the tofu was like sponge. Horrible!

Reviewed 24 August 2014 via mobile

I LOVE this place. It's an adorable place to eat in, with its cool couple of booths, but most people get take away. It's the best Asian fusion food around. The ginger beef and curried chicken Buddha bowl (or something similar to that name) are amazing. I love that I can order brown rice. I love that they don't use msg. The food is packed with flavour and I regularly get cravings for it!