“fantastic soup”
Review of The Chopped Leaf

The Chopped Leaf
Ranked #140 of 660 Restaurants in Kelowna
Reviewed 8 November 2016

Found this place by accident but it will stay on my "return to" list for sure. Had a bowl of soup for a light meal and a salad. There were three choices of soup, every one of which sounded delicious. I tried the Moroccan Chick Pea and it was delicious. Hot, and nice and spicy. The salad is a build it yourself (the staff do the work) with some very different choices. It turned out to be very good and was big enough for two to share. . My wife tried the Spicy African Lentil soup and really liked it.The lemon water was a very nice touch. We gather the restaurant is very busy at noon but at 5 PM it was just right. For certain, now we know where it is we will be back.

Reviewed 11 September 2016

I had lunch here when I visited Kelowna and sure wished that I could live here and make a return visit soon! So many healthy choices for building a salad. I had a sunshine starter salad and added quinoa and salmon. It made a starter salad meal size! Very tasty and filling. Location was very busy at lunch but we were able to find a table. I can see why they are a popular lunch spot in Kelowna. Prices were pretty good too. It was hard to choose a salad, there were many choices that I liked.

Reviewed 6 September 2016 via mobile

We were searching on Tripadvisor for a quick and healthy lunch and found The Chopped Leaf. We loved the "mix and match" approach to build our own salads. The options were varied and all healthy! The lemon water was on full display and a better alternative to the usual sugary drinks. Healthy fresh food is hard to find on the road but here it is at a reasonable price. Will be sure to pass the word.

Reviewed 24 August 2016 via mobile

Nice flavours, reasonable pricing, decent timing. Interior booths need a bit of patchwork but the location is very clean with very nice staff. Like an upscale subway without a huge increase in price. Definitely worth trying.

Reviewed 7 August 2016 via mobile

It seems too healthy of a place to be this good, but it's not. It's amazing.
I'm obsessed with the Whole Bowl #2 with extra dressing (a must, it's seriously tasty). The chicken is pretty processed tasting but not bad.
And the kids options are quite good.

Surprisingly good spot.
Call ahead & pick up or eat there.