“Lovely view”
Review of Earl's On Top

Earl's On Top
Reserve with OpenTable
Earl's On Top is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #36 of 695 Restaurants in Kelowna
Cuisines: American, Italian, Canadian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Earls is a family owned casual dining chain that operates a total of 68 restaurants in Canada as well as the United States. Our menu offers a global skillet of options which include Ocean Wise approved items, Consciously Sourced options, Vegetarian options and Gluten aware items to choose from. Earls on Top Kelowna boasts an amazing lake front view with a roof top patio that can be enjoued in the summer months!
Reviewed 30 September 2018 via mobile

Went here for my birthday lunch. Chicken tacos were delicious. We were seated quickly and our order came quickly. Wait staff was attentive.

Date of visit: July 2018
EarlsOnTop, General Manager at Earl's On Top, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2018

Happy Birthday!!
We are so happy that you chose us to be a part of your special day - We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 25 September 2018 via mobile

Went for lunch with a couple of girlfriends ! Waited for table at window ! Waitress slow to take drinks and food order ! Food was passable ! French fries cold ! Waited at leat 10 mins for vinegar ! Was very disappointed and certainly wouldn’t be back x

Hello,
Thank you for taking the time to send in your feedback. Please accept my sincerest apologies regarding your recent visit with us. We hope that you are able to visit again and we can serve you to the standard that you and your girlfriends deserve-it sounds like we failed to meet expectations and I am so sorry to hear that. Thank you again for your feedback.

Reviewed 19 September 2018

Fun location and funky, charming look ... however, the food was minimal and the staff even more minimal. We went for a late lunch and the staff could hardly muster the effort to serve their guests. Very disappointing experience as this was an opportunity for Earls to revitalize a sad little piece of Kelowna with potential.

Date of visit: July 2018

Thank you for your feedback Susan - I am so sorry to hear about your poor experience with us.
It sounds as though you had a very sub par visit with us and I would like the chance to speak with you further regarding your experience with us. I am Brad Attwood, the general manager and I can be reached directly at the restaurant 250-763-2777. I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you for taking the time to submit a review

Reviewed 13 September 2018 via mobile

Called to make a pick up order left sitting on hold for 16 minutes i arrived at the resturant showed them my phone and pointed at there and said you might wanna take that person off hold cause its me . no remorse just bs never eating there again managment has gone down hill

2  Thank Thektownfoodie

We are so sorry to hear about your recent experience with us - please accept my sincerest apologies.
I would love the opportunity to speak with you further about your visit with us and your take out order. Please give the restaurant a call at 250-763-2777 and ask for me, Brad Attwood, the General Manager.
Thank you for your feedback - I hope to hear from you soon

Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

Dropped in as the restaurant we went to was closed on Saturday until three. We were offered rooftop or indoor seating. Both are great with wonderful views of the lake and marina. Our waitress was sweet, polite and very helpful. She was honest about dishes she recommended and others she’d never had.
We took advantage of happy hour with inexpensive beer and moderately priced wine. We very much enjoyed the Ahi Tuna Poke Bowl served on rice. The dry ribs were just that- very dry, seasoned with salt and black pepper. They were just ok. My wife loved the Santa Fe salad with Cajun chicken. The lime dressing was perfect.
The restaurant decor is very modern with hard wood tables. I found the booth bench seats worn out and soft.
All in all a very satisfying experience. I’d recommend and would return.

Date of visit: September 2018
EarlsOnTop, Manager at Earl's On Top, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2018

Thank you for your wonderful review!
We are so happy that you enjoyed your visit with us and look forward to hosting you again soon!