“Chain pizza”

Panago Pizza
Ranked #425 of 670 Restaurants in Kelowna
Cuisines: Greek, Pizza
Reviewed 2 December 2016 via mobile

Pretty generic high price point chain pizza. It is decent pizza, but there is much better locally owned. They are open late and better then the American chains though. Not something that we will be getting again any time soon.

Reviewed 15 November 2016 via mobile

I ordered delivery they said 45 min to 1 hour. Pizza came in 20min!! Awesome delivery service and pizza was very hot! Will order from here again! Thank you :)

Reviewed 2 February 2015

We have been Panago customers for years & until recently had no reason to complain until recently. After a recent pizza delivery the delivery drivers vehicle left a big patch of black oil on our driveway. I contacted the store to make them aware of the issue & I was told that the manager would be in touch with me.....but....
I received NO call from the manager of the store at all. The guy who delivered the pizza did come back to our house & appologise to my wife for the oil leak & also called my cell phone to appologise which I thought was good of him & I respect people who can step forward & admit their mistakes.
Still no call from the manager to offer his appologies or free delivery on my next order....nothing what so ever.
I ended up cleaning my driveway myself, which took me about an hour. But I feel that the manager of Panago on highway 33 needs to step up & accept responsibility for his or her staff & not just push the staff into the firing line.

1  Thank Restless_entity
Reviewed 22 June 2012

high quality ingredients at high prices but worth it once and awhile

1  Thank mayablossomprince