“Best accidental dining experience!”
Review of Woodfire Bakery

Woodfire Bakery
Ranked #59 of 647 Restaurants in Kelowna
Cuisines: European
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Neighbourhood: Central City
Reviewed 6 August 2016 via mobile

We ended up at the Woodfire bakery by accident! We were looking for Denny's but turned the wrong way on Harvey. We spotted this place and decided to try it. I had the smoked beef sandwich and it was the best sandwich I have had in a long time. My kids had subs, my husband had a soup and sandwich combo and everyone was ecstatic with how delicious their food was!

Reviewed 30 July 2016 via mobile

Everytime I am in kelowna I try to visit the woodfire bakery.I get the chicken on kaiser and it is so yummy. Ita a German style sandwich type place. There is always a lineup when I go but they are open only till 3pm so lunchtime is always busy.
They used to have baked desserts however when I last went in I didn't see them out. If u do see the desserts try somethingoing, they are worth the calories. Lol

Reviewed 29 July 2016

I like German food and this is a great fast food German joint. They also have amazing home made soups and great garlic bread. Friendly staff and great service?

Reviewed 18 July 2016

The Woodfire Bakery is a cafeteria style bakery with fresh cooked meat sliced on bread or dishes with pasta, rice really what ever you want. All the food is like home cooking and you may order something plain but when you get it, it is plain but special.

Reviewed 13 July 2016 via mobile

My friend took me for lunch. Would never have stopped and wow if I hadn't I would have been missing out. If you enjoy soup and sandwiches this is the place to go. Servings are huge and the taste, well yummy yummy yummy is my explanation! Would highly recommend and will be going back the next time I'm in Kelowna.