“Fantastic ”

Bluetail Sushi & Kitchen
Ranked #126 of 649 Restaurants in Kelowna
Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

Just had a lovely meal here. Sashimi was to die for and the spicy ramen was lovely. Service was friendly and efficient. Highly recommend!

Reviewed 24 August 2017

We have eaten here many times and enjoyed California rolls, miso soup, dynamite rolls, agedashi tofu and each time the meal was consistently good. Staff is friendly and they have several private booths available if you get their early.

Reviewed 8 June 2017 via mobile

Delicious food and fabulous service. Understandable why they won best Japanese restaurant in Kelowna.

Reviewed 24 February 2017 via mobile

Today I went to Bluetail sushi on spall. I hadn't been there (was the old Gengi) since it was taken over by bluetail.

However the atmosphere was great there wasn't a table available (which pleases me when I go to restaurants, bc I know it's good if it's full at 7pm on a Thursday night) so I sat at the sushi bar had three rolls that were terrific!

Highly recommend!

Reviewed 30 December 2016 via mobile

Stopped in and I had the godfather roll and super supper roll, the wife had dynamite roll and gyoza. All of it was delicious. Tough to find this place in the dark as the sign is pretty small and it is set back from the road. Glad we found it. Large space and we had a very nice server with the food coming out in about 7 minutes. Really enjoyed our meal and look forward to visiting again. Posted a photo above.