US$145
US$64
US$64
US$56
TripAdvisor
All reviewshoneymoon suitehot tubvancouver islandperfect hostsquiet place to staymagnificent view of the oceanpacific northwestwonderful friendsdelicious breakfastfloor to ceiling windowslarge bedroomb bsenjoyed breakfastmemorable staywe loved our stayking roommarilyn
Reviewed 24 September 2016

The picture on their website is an accurate depiction of this beautiful place, breathtaking blue, with distant mountain ranges magically shrouded at sunset in oranges, purples, and greys.

Marilyn and Glenn are warm, generous, and eager to make your visit comfortable. They also genuinely care about your appreciation of the area, and will assist in any way they can. This was a return trip to Vancouver Island for me (after 44 years), and they not only helped me find places I had remembered only vaguely, but Marilyn has taken it upon herself, since, to pour through microfiche at the local paper, to give me more information about something I had spoken to them about! They are remarkable people and we are looking forward to seeing them again.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 September 2016

My wife and I and friends recently spent a fantastic holiday of a lifetime in B.C. and we were fortunate to stay at Marilyn and Glen`s stunning home. They were the most welcoming, gracious and accomodating hosts possible. Their home and its setting are just breathtaking with every possible need taken care of. The views are just fabulous and they made you feel as welcome as if you were in your own home. They were a delight and I could not rate this stay more highly. it was an absolute pleasure and I recommend this stay to anyone looking for the ultimate experience.

Room Tip: Try the honeymoon suite it is just devine with a Jacuzzi in the room and fantastic views
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank bandlasnowball
Reviewed 6 September 2016

My husband went one a holiday of Life time and one of our stops was with Marilyn and Glenn who gave us the best welcome you can imagine, The house is spectacular and offers the guest the option for cold / hot drink anytime. The room we stayed in was a dream. Every morning the breakfast was a pure treat and made with love and attention. The host were extremely accommodating and helpful and it was very interesting to talk to them. We felt as part of a family and it was brilliant meeting other guest for breakfast also . I would highly recommend anyone to stay there and experience these wonderful people in their fantastic house with a superb view :-)

Room Tip: Beautiful setting for this special getaway go for the honeymoon suite
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 September 2016 via mobile

We found MGM by chance and good luck and were so glad we did. From the awesome setting to the friendly and accommodating hosts we were totally pleased. Perched on a cliff yet surrounded by trees we were constantly saying "wow". We can highly recommend Seashore B&B as a delightful spot and a "peak" experience.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 August 2016

Booking via phone with Marilyn was so easy and personal. Upon arriving I felt like we were family! Both she and Glenn seemed so happy to see us! a glass of wine on the AMAZING BALCONY when we arrived while we were introduced to some other guests. Incredible Breakfast. Incredible Hosts (Glenn will make you a latte! Just ask). You will not find a better view. Hands down.

Room Tip: we had the king room which has the least view but it didn't matter. they have 3 different decks and we spent all of our time out there.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple