All reviews clean rooms across the street great location would stay here again stayed here for nights kitchenette furniture sleep rates patio
Reviewed 11 July 2018 via mobile

Stayed at the Black Sea July 1st. weekend. Arrived a little early and had no problems getting our room. Check in was quick and easy. Room was clean with a kitchenette with full size fridge. Our room was towards the front and was nice and quiet

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 June 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for 3 nights. Apart from the threadbare couch, Everything was clean and for being very close to the road, it was quiet.
Owners are nice and helpful. The only thing I wished for was a couple more large towels but I’m sure if I asked, I would have been given them. Motel is steps away from the beach and there are plenty of nice restaurants to dine in. We would stay here again.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

I stayed here last weekend, was quoted a price for the full weekend and confirmed 3 times before paying up front for the room.
Upon checkout, the manager told us that we had only paid for the first night, so the room cost us twice as much as they originally quoted and confirmed!! The service was awful and the communication right from the point of reserving was terrible. They cancelled our reservation on us and said they tried to contact us when they did NOT. We were lucky enough that the room we has reserved was still available when we showed up.
Overall, this motel needs a MAJOR upgrade on their booking system and the management needs to take a course on customer service. I will never stay here again and dont recommend it to anyone.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Dianna Y
Reviewed 6 September 2016 via mobile

Across the road from the beach and surrounded by activity and good restaurants.
Like most old motels we could hear the neighbours loud and clear.
Any updating was poorly done but it is clean and friendly and everything works.
No complaints for the price.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 August 2016 via mobile

Obviously like most motels on the beach strip, they mostly ALL have great beach access, so I offer the good/bad outside of location. My First time at this motel. The good... nice owners work hard to make your stay nice, very accomadating, clean rooms. The bad, if your paying for the "ocean view" upgrade (there is only 2) please know that the owners do live upstairs of these two rooms and your going to hear them walking around day/late night/ phone ringing (older building), if your a light sleeper like me, forget it!, there is no ice machine. I really would have liked to seen the front "grassy" patio upkept better (see my pic)...

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family